California Norcal Jeep Adventure Christmas tree run

Those pics are great, makes the wife and I really want to make the next one. I haven't been up to MNF since the mid 90's, we used to run hounds on Bear and would set up camp off Bowman ridge out of Elk Creek. Merry Christmas everyone,,,gregg

Great time as always in the MNF! Thank you @lowranger for putting this on!

0956E723-78F4-4A83-90C0-F16E9B491F03.jpeg

On the way back down from the mountain I thought my hard top was leaking at the windshield header gasket cause water was dripping down on us. Come to find out once we got home and had a chance to investigate, the inside roof of the hard top was sweating and condensating water? Guessing it was a result of my AC not working to dry the air coming out of the heater, and the crazy temperature shifts from the top of the mountain down to the lake. Has that happened to any of you?

Reactions: tomtaylz
On the way back down from the mountain I thought my hard top was leaking at the windshield header gasket cause water was dripping down on us. Come to find out once we got home and had a chance to investigate, the inside roof of the hard top was sweating and condensating water? Guessing it was a result of my AC not working to dry the air coming out of the heater, and the crazy temperature shifts from the top of the mountain down to the lake. Has that happened to any of you?
Yes!! I thought it was dripping too far back to be the windshield header gasket, figured the wind might have something to do with it and was going to check it out later with a garden hose. Glad you mentioned it.

Yes!! I thought it was dripping too far back to be the windshield header gasket, figured the wind might have something to do with it and was going to check it out later with a garden hose. Glad you mentioned it.

We experienced some pretty crazy temperature shifts during the run, so it doesn't surprise me now that you mentioned experiencing similar, as you also have no AC.

Reactions: lowranger