California NorCal Jeep adventures!

Still a ways out so hard for me to commit. I can likely make a July Rubicon trip work but September is most certainly a no, kids/school.
I’ll keep my eyes open. My club is planning a Rubi trip in June as well.

Reactions: U8MYDZT
How is Tahoe treating you @Alex01 ?

The heavy snow caused a few trees to come down in the neighborhood but we've only lost power for 3hrs on friday so far.

20240302_080330.jpg

Friday
20240301_083219.jpg

This morning.
20240303_092915.jpg

The kids had fun sledding yesterday. I bought an older snow mobile last year and towed them around the neighborhood.

You’re braver and I am Alex! Living on the mountain takes work!

We’ve only seen an inch or so twice so far, out here in Fernley.

But I’m following Truckee’s weather on YouTube. There’s lots of storm chasers up there right now! 😉

You’re braver and I am Alex! Living on the mountain takes work!

We’ve only seen an inch or so twice so far, out here in Fernley.

But I’m following Truckee’s weather on YouTube. There’s lots of storm chasers up there right now! 😉
The storms definitely keep me on my toes. At this stage of life I find it fun and raising the kids up here is much better than where we were in the bay area imo. Its fun they get to do cross country ski trips for school and just about everything is outdoor focused.

Surly isn't fun though right now since im sitting with a fever of 104 and still need to keep the driveway / decks clear.

Reactions: lowranger
The storms definitely keep me on my toes. At this stage of life I find it fun and raising the kids up here is much better than where we were in the bay area imo. Its fun they get to do cross country ski trips for school and just about everything is outdoor focused.

Surly isn't fun though right now since im sitting with a fever of 104 and still need to keep the driveway / decks clear.

104. Wow. Being sick really does take wind from your sails especially when there’s so much to do. Hang on Alex. You’ll get through it.

Reactions: Alex01

Sorry to hear that!

Rest up bud, take it in little bits! 😺

Reactions: Alex01

All right !
I’ll mail your man card back to ya.

Good job on being a man even though you bitched about it on the internet 🤣

You should have gotten your 6th Covid Vaccine shot and you would be fine o_O

🤣 🤣🤣🤣