California NorCal Jeep adventures!

Scot and Shelly sent me a bunch more pics. I'll sort thru them and post some more when I get a chance. Looks like it dumped a bunch of snow up where we were last night. Betting it isn't passable now.

My little dude hammered a nice one... :D
GgqAKT58nBRQcI0o5jmPQvgr_3ZolKwI-F15gVmrZE1QUp3tHgnRo2p42UOxG1rJ2IIPxH6UzZxnCviy9M=w1133-h637-no.jpg

We are camping this weekend with no rain Saturday or Sunday for us.
I can imagine the snow levels being fairly low in the Sierras. Ohhh. Lost Coast run ?
Or Usal beach then hitting brewery’s in fort Bragg lol
Also, looking in to an overland trip through Mendocino from South to North. I can see a path from Upper Lake to F-7 that comes out at Adlers Spring. Then cut back up to Wells Cabin to go north and come out in Red Bluff somewhere.
Scouting trips.....

Reactions: tomtaylz
We are camping this weekend with no rain Saturday or Sunday for us.
I can imagine the snow levels being fairly low in the Sierras. Ohhh. Lost Coast run ?
Or Usal beach then hitting brewery’s in fort Bragg lol
Also, looking in to an overland trip through Mendocino from South to North. I can see a path from Upper Lake to F-7 that comes out at Adlers Spring. Then cut back up to Wells Cabin to go north and come out in Red Bluff somewhere.
Scouting trips.....

Been wanting to scout the M3 from Bear Creek up to the FH7. Lost Coast is always fun, but Usal from Usal beach north is usually gated for the winter until April.

Reactions: Thunderhead