California NorCal Jeep adventures!

The rear setup i have is similar to what your looking for, i haven't had my spare drop on anything although my druver corner has now been dropped on a rock twice. If you always have a good spotter and take smart lines you may be able to avoid it. Heres my damaged corner for you tho. View attachment 170436
My Savvy corner armor should remedy the problem and is supposed to arrive sometime today!
This is what I was afraid of. 😬 i am going to try and fab something up to protect the corner.

Reactions: Justin Homan
Anyone run a 33” tire with the Morryde/Exogate?

I bought this rotopax holder for it and just realized it doesn’t work with anything bigger than a 33” tire. It’s really cool but doesn’t fit.

If you want to pick it up you can have it.
4FAF8BD1-4EAB-40B7-A0B0-7419ACD3A8EC.jpeg
4C360ACB-A6AF-4FF0-BA25-ED3FBB27ADD0.png

Edit: Cancel that gonna try after I install Savvy lights.

Last edited:

I bought this rotopax holder for it and just realized it doesn’t work with anything bigger than a 33” tire. It’s really cool but doesn’t fit.

View attachment 170697View attachment 170698
That's interesting they didn't design it to work with 35's. It seems like most with 33s don't even bother adding a MORryde.

You could always cut it and weld a bit of metal on to push it out more.

I got mine to fit with 35's, but just barely. It does obscure part of the taillight though.
View attachment 170706

Oh I Didn’t think of that it might actual work once I install my Savvy tail lights. Right now if I use the holes it was designed for it won’t fit because of stock tail lights. I could probably move it out like yours once I installed the new lights you caused me to order.

• Haha
Reactions: DrDmoney
That's interesting they didn't design it to work with 35's. It seems like most with 33s don't even bother adding a MORryde.

You could always cut it and weld a bit of metal on to push it out more.

I agree seemed a bit silly didn’t see it anywhere until I read the instructions. But I guess it is what it is. But looks promising with Savvy Lights.

I agree seemed a bit silly didn’t see it anywhere until I read the instructions. But I guess it is what it is. But looks promising with Savvy Lights.
Have you received the new lights yet?

View attachment 170697View attachment 170698

Edit: Cancel that gonna try after I install Savvy lights.
I was going to say those things aren’t cheap, the mount can be modified for other applications with a little ingenuity 🤓

Did you guys see Sierra Trek was canceled? not super suprising. Hopefully next year I can attend and run fordyce.

• Sad
Reactions: Daryl
Did you guys see Sierra Trek was canceled? not super suprising. Hopefully next year I can attend and run fordyce.
I did. Like you said, saw it coming. 😞 We could still get a group together and run from Meadow Lake down winch hills 5, 4 & 3, then come back up.

Reactions: Indy