California NorCal Jeep adventures!

So the gang is back together!
Let’s bring some angle finders and check my front piñon angle guys.

I’m a solid maybe. I’d need to take precautions for the Rona as my two roommates are teachers.

Get some sun, take vitamin C and some Zinc, exercise. Y’all be fine

Reactions: DrDmoney and Indy
Couldn't help but let the kid out in me today.

mud.jpg

mud2.jpg

mud3.jpg

UTC run, January 16th.

1. Bobthetj03
2. Alex01
3. DrDmoney
4.Thunderhead
5. Midnight LJ Rubicon
6. Lonewolf
7. Indy
8. Tomtaylz ??
9. Gone-N-Done-It

I've never been to UTC. Is the road to the bar the run or do you combine it with a trip, attempt, to get to loon lake? Where is the "trailhead"?

Reactions: DrDmoney
I've never been to UTC. Is the road to the bar the run or do you combine it with a trip, attempt, to get to loon lake? Where is the "trailhead"?
either or, Wentworth Springs Rd ties into Icehouse Rd so you can go that way out or just go to the top of Hartless and turn around. More snow play time if you turn around.

Reactions: Alex01
A friend texted me this lol

Hey! I wanted to wish you a merry Christmas and a happy year; but most of all - good health! These days people don't take the time or put the thought into personal words to their friends and family, they just copy and paste some random message and send it on. So after all we've been though together this year I want to thank you for your friendship and wish you a happy and fulfilling 2018 - you’re the best gymnastics group anyone could ask for. Best wishes, Barbara