California NorCal Jeep adventures!

Wish I could make it but with a 3 day weekend I already have plans. Let me know what are the good non brushy trails, as I can get up that way in late April or May. Thanks.

Reactions: D M
I dont think I'll be able to make it. Unfortunately, I don't think ill get a test run in before Moab.

I'm looking forward to @plumbers's slick rock/dv run though.
No worries. Ill be able to make the SR/DV so looking forward to it!

@DylanM345, I've got too much going this weekend with honey do's and finishing up with my RV, so I'll have to bail on Cow. If you go, I can try to reach you on the radio when you get up the mountain. We should have no problem bouncing off the Konocti repeater for comms.

Reactions: D M and Alex01
So did you really sell your Jeep? I don’t trust anything posted on the internet yesterday.
Hey where is your Jeep ?

Well, I just got home from 18 hour work day, delivered Oakland then went to a truck that broke down and switched the load then did 17 more stops in SF. Shit traffic leaving SF at 3 🤪

Tomorrow wife and I are heading up some mountains and we are trying our hands in a new endeavor.... if it pans out I’ll post some picks 😉

We probably walked 1-2 miles up this creek. Man I’m out of shape.
Found lots of iron but that’s about it
A0CA401F-1B4D-4E32-89FC-9091709AC44E.jpeg
8CB79F6D-DC58-4DD9-B1DB-ACEEBB7FDF50.jpeg
3AF624B0-6BDE-4DFD-9770-B47244D77A5C.jpeg
D16587CE-ED6A-4115-B0A7-6C2FC6543D74.jpeg

Sold my Jeep last weekend but looking for something else right now. As soon as I got a 4wd will be back in action ...

Honestly could not figure out how to do a PM - lol - I guess I'm too old to figure this out.
I just built up a new Jl and am selling my old TJ if you're interested.

Reactions: D M