California NorCal Jeep adventures!

I am headed to the Rubicon Trail this weekend, Friday night camping in the springs, Saturday night camping near Ellis Creek, out Loon Lake and then home Sunday if anyone wants to tag along...
Are you going from Tahoe to Loon against the traffic? as I think most go from Loon to Tahoe
I would think this would be a busy weekend

Are you going from Tahoe to Loon against the traffic? as I think most go from Loon to Tahoe
I would think this would be a busy weekend
yes, Tahoe to Loon, that way, Sunday we are closer to home. It will be interesting to see how busy, or not, it is...you wanna join us?

yes, Tahoe to Loon, that way, Sunday we are closer to home. It will be interesting to see how busy, or not, it is...you wanna join us?
I already have plans for the long weekend, but I would love to hear how it goes

My Post-2.jpg

I already have plans for the long weekend, but I would love to hear how it goes

View attachment 255364
it could be 5x's as long, but who cares, it beats not being there...I will report back trail conditions, and activity. I know this, no way will it be like a weekend in July or August...

it could be 5x's as long, but who cares, it beats not being there...I will report back trail conditions, and activity. I know this, no way will it be like a weekend in July or August...
Famous last words. Hope you didn't jinx yourself.

Can't wait to see the photos. Have fun!!!

Good luck I hope you find some gold💰
They’ve dredged the shit out of that River. We got lots of black sand and they practiced with some lead weights to pan it out. Found most of the gold specks in the bedrock cliffs
Gunna get above the damns next time

For those that have done the NEW Slick Rock what are your opinions on taking my YJ along next time. It is running 33's but has F&R ARB lockers, or do you think the NEW ending would be to much

Reactions: DrDmoney
Good news, the Rubicon Trail this weekend was quiet with no snow whatsoever. Bad news, somewhere along the trail after Soup Bowl, my rear diff started clanking. Gingerly drove the rest of the way out and trailered it to my pal's shop in Auburn. Hopefully, will soon be back in action...

• Sad
Reactions: Alex01 and DrDmoney
Good news, the Rubicon Trail this weekend was quiet with no snow whatsoever. Bad news, somewhere along the trail after Soup Bowl, my rear diff started clanking. Gingerly drove the rest of the way out and trailered it to my pal's shop in Auburn. Hopefully, will soon be back in action...
Running the Rubicon in Reverse direction is like driving over the Gooney Birds Feet in Moab!!

I was there last weekend and may have seen your jeep out there? I was with a black yj on 37s, an orange jk, and a black Cj7. I started at loon though.

Reactions: Alex01