California NorCal Jeep adventures!

Okay....I was going say if you were towing it on the trailer, you could park your truck and trailer at my place while you did the Jeep run.
Why thank you Sir!

But one of my goals with this Jeep is to be able to drive it to where I’m gonna wheel it.

Though I do appreciate your generous offer! 😸

Reactions: D M
Halloween Cow Mt. run: 🎃
Saturday, October 30th. 9:30 am
Ukiah, Wallmart parking lo
t.

@bobthetj03
@Alex01
@Thunderhead
@Modoc Guy
@Gone-N-Done-It
@lowranger
@DylanM345
@tomtaylz ??

Yesterday, we had 1/3" of rain. Woke up this morning at 8am and my weather station has recorded 3.75"! Yikes!

This run will happen, rain or shine. Weather is supposed to clear up during the week. Only setback might be if BLM closes the gates to Cow because of the rain. If they do, I'll take you guys up Mendo National to run some trails. I'm sure there will be plenty of washouts and sporty spots up there as a result of all this rain. @lowranger, bring your chainsaw.

t.

@bobthetj03
@Alex01
@Thunderhead
@Modoc Guy
@Gone-N-Done-It
@lowranger
@DylanM345
@tomtaylz ??

Yesterday, we had 1/3" of rain. Woke up this morning at 8am and my weather station has recorded 3.75"! Yikes!

This run will happen, rain or shine. Weather is supposed to clear up during the week. Only setback might be if BLM closes the gates to Cow because of the rain. If they do, I'll take you guys up Mendo National to run some trails. I'm sure there will be plenty of washouts and sporty spots up there as a result of all this rain. @lowranger, bring your chainsaw.
Radar shows a decent sized storm moving through, but the weather man is forecasting 71 degrees for Saturday!

So, who knows? We may be wheeling through the slop in nice warm sunny skies! :D

Radar shows a decent sized storm moving through, but the weather man is forecasting 71 degrees for Saturday!

So, who knows? We may be wheeling through the slop in nice warm sunny skies! :D
Anything is possible! I remember doing the MNF run and being at the top of the mountain in snow, but had my A/C on because it was too hot😂

You're welcome everyone for freshly waxing the jeep and putting in carpet. I have summoned the weather gods and we are destined to have a sloppy mess. (Hopefully not Hollister sloppy though)

Now that I think about it maybe I'll bring the JL so I dont get the TJ all muddy 🤣

You're welcome everyone for freshly waxing the jeep and putting in carpet. I have summoned the weather gods and we are destined to have a sloppy mess. (Hopefully not Hollister sloppy though)

Now that I think about it maybe I'll bring the JL so I dont get the TJ all muddy 🤣
Getting the newer jeep dirty to protect the older jeep...to each their own 🤣

t.

@bobthetj03
@Alex01
@Thunderhead
@Modoc Guy
@Gone-N-Done-It
@lowranger
@DylanM345
@tomtaylz ??

Okay....better check with Forest Service too. Saturday at 6:00am they shut down the OHV trails until they get 48 hours with out rain. We should be good for the FS since no more rain starting Wednesday and temps in the 70s.

Hey I just got my CB dialed in for bumper traffic. No need for this gmrs bullshit
I think we'd have better luck with a few Dixie cups and some string communicating with you.

I'll bring my handheld radios. Maybe you'll be convinced to move to the dark side.

I think we'd have better luck with a few Dixie cups and some string communicating with you.

I'll bring my handheld radios. Maybe you'll be convinced to move to the dark side.
Nope. As I remember from our George Town/ Gatekeepr/Beer tree snow run my CB was tuned in
Edit. I’ll get to gmrs/ ham stuff. I just have to dial in some other things first. Full rotor brake job tomorrow.

Nope. As I remember from our George Town/ Gatekeepr/Beer tree snow run my CB was tuned in
Edit. I’ll get to gmrs/ ham stuff. I just have to dial in some other things first. Full rotor brake job tomorrow.
GMRS is pretty easy. Unless you get to Jim's level it's the same as CB as far as set it and forget it. Ham is a bit more complicated but once it's programed it's just as simple.

If you guys want to play with repeaters, PM me and I can give you the frequency and tones for the Konocti repeater. It's a blow torch , and can reach to Ukiah and beyond. @DylanM345, I think you have it, but it uses split tones, so you may be at a disadvantage with that Midland.

Reactions: D M