California NorCal Jeep adventures!

You drive a Jk, so you naturally have a tough skin, lol!
200.gif

Can’t wait to see the photos - I have friends coming in Thursday and staying with us so it’ll have to be next time for me - I’ll try and check around here more often!

Reactions: D M
Well, I picked up the Jeep yesterday and drove it home. That’s the longest trip it’s had since I worked it over.

Tony’s adjustments did help. I can run it at 65 on the freeway without it sounding like I’m gonna break something, so that’s a great improvement.

It’s not perfect, I still have some vibration between 55 and 60, on and off. So there’s still room for improvement. And being the perfectionist that I am, I’ll continue to obsess over it no doubt. 🤣

But I’ll see y’all Saturday, and then you guys can pick apart my wrenching. 😸

Well, I picked up the Jeep yesterday and drove it home. That’s the longest trip it’s had since I worked it over.

Tony’s adjustments did help. I can run it at 65 on the freeway without it sounding like I’m gonna break something, so that’s a great improvement.

It’s not perfect, I still have some vibration between 55 and 60, on and off. So there’s still room for improvement. And being the perfectionist that I am, I’ll continue to obsess over it no doubt. 🤣

But I’ll see y’all Saturday, and then you guys can pick apart my wrenching. 😸
Glad they improved on it! I'll be checking your setup and comparing to mine, cause mine isn't perfect either, and I've been dicking with it for over 2 years.

• Haha
Reactions: Indy and D M
Glad they improved on it! I'll be checking your setup and comparing to mine, cause mine isn't perfect either, and I've been dicking with it for over 2 years.
Yeah, I was wanting to talk with you about your rig. Maybe we both could benefit from some side by side comparison.

Any chance I could bring a buddy with me? Hes in a tacoma on 33" KO2s, been itching to come with us

Reactions: bobthetj03