California NorCal Jeep adventures!

Well on-board air setup now works shout out to @DrDmoney for the help on the bracket. Little bit of massaging afterwards and it fit like a glove. Also the idea to use end caps for the legs of folding chairs worked out b/c the cool dust covers I initially planned were for hydrolic lines not air lines. View attachment 295989View attachment 295990View attachment 295991View attachment 295992
I have the other one we cut semi finished if you want it.

C0B28F8A-45CF-44CF-AD22-C906BDD4FFB2.jpeg
4590E318-BCEF-4AE4-9DC1-F6A0AD9B8770.jpeg
_

I have the other one we cut semi finished if you want it.

View attachment 297263View attachment 297264_
Some nice finish work on that! I will take it, unless we find another jk that would like to hard mount a viair compressor. I tested the one i finished this weekend and it survived without banging, bending or falling off. Much nicer than carrying around a compressor and dealing with a hot compressor after airing up

Some nice finish work on that! I will take it, unless we find another jk that would like to hard mount a viair compressor. I tested the one i finished this weekend and it survived without banging, bending or falling off. Much nicer than carrying around a compressor and dealing with a hot compressor after airing up
Belt sander and files helped, something we didn’t have at the warehouse. It was definitely a clever place to put it. I’ll bring it next time we’re on the trail.