Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

California NorCal Jeep adventures!

Lonewolf

TJ Enthusiast
Reactions: DrDmoney
Anyone been out on the trail lately? I saw a bunch of LJ's 2 weeks ago on fordyce.

Camped on Slick Rock last weekend. Didn't run the trail, just a camping trip. Expected a lot of rigs running over the bridge but surprisingly few over three days (Thur-Sat).
Ran Round Valley Trail (7N93) about 2/3rds the way to a lunch spot, easy stuff, similar to Corral Hollow. Went 200yds into Corral Hollow and it turned into a soupy mess, turned around, wasn't in the mood for mud.
Wife and I are wanting to get down to Shaver Lake/Bald Mountain next. Been 8yrs since I have been that way.

Lonewolf

TJ Enthusiast
Camped on Slick Rock last weekend. Didn't run the trail, just a camping trip. Expected a lot of rigs running over the bridge but surprisingly few over three days (Thur-Sat).
Ran Round Valley Trail (7N93) about 2/3rds the way to a lunch spot, easy stuff, similar to Corral Hollow. Went 200yds into Corral Hollow and it turned into a soupy mess, turned around, wasn't in the mood for mud.
Wife and I are wanting to get down to Shaver Lake/Bald Mountain next. Been 8yrs since I have been that way.

I ran Slickrock last Saturday with the family for Father’s Day, it wasn’t that busy, just a little cold

FC59BF40-7F28-4F92-903D-C696305B5EEE.jpeg

921CA8F5-7C52-4C1A-B514-91F10F326B4F.jpeg

8DEB9DD6-EC30-4B5B-A9B2-E939079D67CC.jpeg

6E5A3D0A-C2F6-4DB5-B486-4534592027EF.jpeg

U8MYDZT

Wrong guy to follow
Supporting Member
Anybody open to a little run this weekend? I am bored AF and would love to have some fun in the rocks. I really need to test my rig out before the Dusy in August.

Reactions: Fish Family JKU

DrDmoney

🫤
Supporting Member
Last edited:
Reactions: U8MYDZT and Indy

Plumber1

Tito's, Tacos and Trails
Supporting Member

Plumber1

Tito's, Tacos and Trails
Supporting Member
Thinking about going up. I should have weekends off by then

I am. Will be on the drag crew for the Friday Fordyce Run. One of these days I’ll go through as a participant, 😆

Anyone else doing Sierra Trek ( Fordyce ) I am registered along with a buddy. Doing the trail on Friday and maybe going golfing on Saturday

U8MYDZT

Wrong guy to follow
Supporting Member
Well I just lost compression to cylinder #1 about 2 weeks before the Dusy trip. FML. I have narrowed it down to a top end problem and am looking to source a head ASAP so I can get my rig going before the trip. Anyone have a spare head in good working order lying around?

Modoc Guy

Jack of all trades, master of none
Supporting Member
Well I just lost compression to cylinder #1 about 2 weeks before the Dusy trip. FML. I have narrowed it down to a top end problem and am looking to source a head ASAP so I can get my rig going before the trip. Anyone have a spare head in good working order lying around?

If nobody has a good head on hand, you're in the BA, I'd be checking local shops for someone that has a complete rebuilt head on hand. It's a common enough part that somebody ought to have one on the shelf.

Just check to make sure you don't get the head that's prone to cracking! 😸

Alex01

Itching For Some Rocks
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner

@DylanM345 do you still have your old engine? Was it a head issue?

Reactions: DylanM345

DylanM345

Flipped Tie Rod
Supporting Member
@DylanM345 do you still have your old engine? Was it a head issue?
Motor blew at 96,000... #2 piston skirt broke and slightly scarred the cylinder wall. Had it bored and honed(not sleeved IIRC) .030 over at local machine shop. Replaced the pistons to make up for space and had to bore out all cylinders as well. Engine has about 125k on it now and running great👍

Reactions: DrDmoney
Oops, for work, grabbed the wrong pic.

We have every type of printer and I helped build some of the craziest of them myself as well. At this point, don’t think there hasn’t been something I have not tried to print. Glass, biological, metals, carbon and many others😉.