California NorCal Jeep adventures!

I will not be able to make it. Wife and I are taking the kids to Costa Rica.

Hey everyone! My name's Ryan and I was told about this corner of the forum by @Alex01 and @bobthetj03

I'll keep my eyes on this thread and try to get out the trails with you guys asap.

Currently I have an '03 TJ on 35s, SYE w/ custom rear DS, Dana 30/locked Dana 44 on a 4" Savvy/Currie lift. I will be lowering my TJ down to about 2 inches and highlining the rig.

Reactions: Alex01
What part of the bay area you in?

Hey everyone! My name's Ryan and I was told about this corner of the forum by @Alex01 and @bobthetj03

I'll keep my eyes on this thread and try to get out the trails with you guys asap.

Currently I have an '03 TJ on 35s, SYE w/ custom rear DS, Dana 30/locked Dana 44 on a 4" Savvy/Currie lift. I will be lowering my TJ down to about 2 inches and highlining the rig.
We have one coming up this month on the 23 & 24th.

Followed by a Slick Rock run July 27th-29th, fyi.

I live in Menlo Park right now and will be moving to Morgan Hill in September. Shoulda included that originally ha

What is the trip on 6/23-6/24? I scanned over a few pages and didn't see any info.

Slick Rock sounds like it may work. I'll know more this week.

Reactions: Alex01
I live in Menlo Park right now and will be moving to Morgan Hill in September. Shoulda included that originally ha

What is the trip on 6/23-6/24? I scanned over a few pages and didn't see any info.

Slick Rock sounds like it may work. I'll know more this week.

We need to plan a Hollister trip. Maybe sometime in July will work. I'm also fairly open the last half of august but it may be to hot by then.

We could beat the heat and head up in elevation late August. Just saying.
Smart man. I'm sure once the triple digit numbers start hitting we"ll all be begging for a high altitude trip.

Ha. As long as it ends in a jeep run I could care less what it smells like. :beer-toast1:

Reactions: bobthetj03