California NorCal Jeep adventures!

Im still catching crab out here in pacifica, it has slowed down a little but I have had a good season so far. I catch crabs with snares from shore.

I have a few of those but haven't used them yet.

Had good luck with the new baskets on a boat a while back.just gotta pull em up before the bait gets eaten
20221120_132924.jpg

I have a few of those but haven't used them yet.

Had good luck with the new baskets on a boat a while back.just gotta pull em up before the bait gets eaten

Nice catch! We do alright from shore limited out at least 7 times so far this season. Thanksgiving and Christmas were good. I currently fishing for stripers and sturgeon and soon halibut

Nice catch! We do alright from shore limited out at least 7 times so far this season. Thanksgiving and Christmas were good. I currently fishing for stripers and sturgeon and soon halibut

I need to try those out at big river soon. Beers and a fishing pole is always a good time!

Reactions: BC Moto
"CJ7 for sale, lightly used, needs some tlc, ac blows ICE COLD, i know what i have 25k firm no offers no test drives"

^ive legit seen some pics of beat up cars with for sale titles like that😂

Reactions: Thunderhead
M-2 Report
Winter was hard on the forest
Trees down everywhere
He hit Whitlock, Kingsley Glad, Sugar Foot and the slab
Kingsley was beautiful
Need a chain saw to get in to Sugar Foot the front way. The back way is open but needs downed trees cleared, the stream is raging though Sugar Foot
The slab is impassable unless you got balls of steel
IMG_1728.jpeg

IMG_1727.jpeg

IMG_1726.jpeg

Last edited:
What would be the best trails to run at Cow, if I'm looking to do intermediate to hard intermediate runs. Eyeing trails 17, 15, 19,11 and 6. Also trying to avoid too much pin-striping?