California NorCal Jeep adventures!

A friend sent me this link to a video of some recent snow wheeling by the Pair-o-Dice 4WD Club in Paradise CA.

I thought the desert guys hanging out at KOH in SoCal might like to see what the mountain guys in NorCal do during the winter.

Was this post fire?

Was this post fire?
I believe that was yesterday’s run.
We had a bit of fun on the west side today.

5A3BBDE6-C0B4-4038-8BB4-3581C6A12ACF.jpeg

Reactions: Thunderhead
M2 went up Tathum ridge till we got tired of pushing snow. Was a fun trip.

Nice! my wife and I went from Whitlock up to Tathum a few weeks ago before the snow was too deep. Last week we made it to Sugarfoot Glade. Sweet little camp there. Just pass Kingsley Glade on the way to the slab

Last edited:
Nice! my wife and I went from Whitlock up to Tathum a few weeks ago before the snow was too deep. Last week we made it to Sugarfoot Glade. Sweet little camp there. Just pass Kingsley Glade on the way to the slab
Yes nice area. Been running around up there my whole life. Love it up there.

Anyone going to the “Catch me if you can” poker run in Butte Meadows on the Feb 23rd?

Last edited:
A plan is forming for a Hollister Hills run March 23rd if anyone over here would like to join in. We need to give the Bay Area Jeepers a little love since they have no place fun to wheel that isn't a 4hr. drive away. You can only have so much fun flexing over curb barriers before the fun is all gone, lol!