California NorCal Jeep adventures!

Not much of anything YJ left under that rig. Most of them were at the Y when we came back up from the lake. They passed us on the way out.
They was gettin it on the way down.

Yeah, when you get to that level of a build, not much Jeep left except some sheet metal. :)

Reactions: Gollywomper
I am in, so what are the details of the Hollister run?
Great question I don't think we ever worked them out. The park opens at 9am. Does anybody have a preference for meet up time or location. Last time I was at hollister was 13 years ago so my recollection of the area isn't great. I'm still undecided on if I'll bring the trailer or not. Guess I'll need to see how solid the shock relocation looks :ROFLMAO:

Fortunately I'll be within the 200 mile AAA limit if something bad happens.

Reactions: DrDmoney
@Thunderhead are you still in? If so your the furthest away so why don't you pick a time. 9:30-10? We can meet at the McDonald's parking lot, 1711 Airline Hwy, Hollister, CA 95023, and drive in from there.

Reactions: Thunderhead
@Thunderhead are you still in? If so your the furthest away so why don't you pick a time. 9:30-10? We can meet at the McDonald's parking lot, 1711 Airline Hwy, Hollister, CA 95023, and drive in from there.

I’m in. Yea 9:30-10 would be cool. I’m 4 hours out. I can leave 5:30-6. I’m going down I-5 and probably meeting up with MTGOAT from Norcal Jeeps and then over on 152 from Los Banos

Reactions: Alex01
Meet up at 10AM at the park entrance. I've been a few times, but it's been a few years since. Indy has been a bunch, so he knows the trails. I'll be camping somewhere not too far away.

Reactions: Alex01
I probably have to leave a bit early too, have something to be at in the city that night. As long as I’m on the road 4-4:30 I should be fine so might have to part from the group at some point.

I probably have to leave a bit early too, have something to be at in the city that night. As long as I’m on the road 4-4:30 I should be fine so might have to part from the group at some point.

6 hrs. should be plenty of fun time. The park is only so big. I'm guessing we'll be done by 3PMish.