California NorCal Jeep adventures!

Campsite near Bear Trap Basin, Stanislaus National Forest, Calaveras County CA - July 13, 2019

View attachment 104693
All these trips you guys are posting are really making me sad my Jeep has been down so long. :cry: Hopefully @bobthetj03 and I can get our projects done relatively early so we can explore a trail or two in his backyard.

It's a fun trial has a few tough spots, I think the hardest part is the first part of the trail if your are coming from Spicer or its the last part if your running it from Lake Alpine. If you run from Spicer you end up at Lake Alpine and that's a great place to get a cold beer / cocktail when your done

Did someone say cold beer or cocktail?

This is where we ended last week's trip:

attachment.jpg

I was up there during deer season (my buddy has a cabin in Arnold). One of the best parts is that you’re forced to disconnect since there’s hardly any cellular phone service. Sooo relaxing!

The other highlight was the urinal made out of a keg! My next place will definitely have one of those, especially if I end up building the man cave I’ve wanted for so many years.

97D771C8-2CE5-4A43-AD09-CAD6709DA7B9.jpeg

B27221DA-882C-4250-B423-A04A67A99924.jpeg

F8F0F874-7F7B-4659-AF09-408722323CE3.jpeg

34E2E983-5C0B-4222-A138-92992678F505.jpeg

Reactions: DrDmoney and Alex01
In all seriousness, you can show up in a Land Rover or a Forester and you'll be part of the crew. You have street cred, and you're a good friend! Just don't show up in a Bronco. Ask the NorCal crew what happens to Bronco owners. Lol!

In all seriousness, you can show up in a Land Rover or a Forester and you'll be part of the crew. You have street cred, and you're a good friend! Just don't show up in a Bronco. Ask the NorCal crew what happens to Bronco owners. Lol!

Thanks for not kicking me out of the club

If you show up in a Geo Metro though we will have words

• Haha
Reactions: DrDmoney