California NorCal Jeep adventures!

10054056-0C58-47F4-88CB-81B01209BEB9.jpeg
03F9D6A7-A147-41AD-A0F6-92EB5892A39D.jpeg
9B96B501-FAFD-40AB-864C-0897753A623B.jpeg
3AF4C0B7-379C-41A8-82DF-396C1E98327E.jpeg
E5E45BD0-1B02-4AE1-AAF7-AE0E4EAF0D82.jpeg
What a fun day! Thanks again everyone

At the end of the trip, we stopped in a small town to have Pizza and talk about the day. Well "JB" being a local knows his way around, so I wasn't too concerned when I didn't see him parked in front of the Pizza parlor. Wondering where he was, I looked around a bit and found his Jeep parked here ......
Jim's Jeep.png

It looks like You guys had some beautiful scenery for the Day. All I saw was ag land and a lot of cows. Although I will say this, if you are ever looking for a rust free TJ, Lake Havasu City Arizona has a lot of jeeps roaming around that town. One dealership I drove past had 4 TJs sitting next to each other front and center. The crown jewel being the 2006 Rubicon with 24,000 miles. Priced at a modest $27,000. But the jeep was in pristine shape.

Who do you drive for ?

I'm not a truck driver. I work as an industrial maintenance supervisor at a waste water treatment plant. The last two over landing trips that were planned just happened to coincide with trips that I already had planned to Palm Desert and Lake Havasu City. My parents are from Michigan and winter in the southwest to escape the cold and snow. I brought my family down to see them for the past week.

Thanks for the shout out. I spent the day driving from Arizona back to the Bay Area today. 578 lovely interstate 40 and interstate 5 miles. You guys have planned two runs and both times I’ve been in SoCal or Arizona.

We'll try to plan the next one around your schedule so you can join in, k.

Reactions: UpperMI
Have a great day wheelin' everyone, wish I could have made it.
At the end of the trip, we stopped in a small town to have Pizza and talk about the day. Well "JB" being a local knows his way around, so I wasn't too concerned when I didn't see him parked in front of the Pizza parlor. Wondering where he was, I looked around a bit and found his Jeep parked here ...... View attachment 32943
great pics! Love the hilly terrain. And there’s never a bad time for getting your hair did, a fresh tattoo or “massage” :)

Here's a few shots from my phone of the day's adventure. We'll call it, "Wine Tour, the scenic route".

Staged up and ready to hit the trail,
1.jpg

Visibility was pretty limited along the Deer Valley ridge.
2.jpg

We did manage to find a little snow for the kids to play in,
3.jpg
4.jpg

Took a lunch break at the bottom of French Ridge.
6.jpg

The mix of weather did make for some nice views as we traveled thru Twin Valleys.
7.jpg
8.jpg

We took several breaks to enjoy the day.
10.jpg

@Rob5589 posing his mad flex skillz!
9.jpg

@Thunder showing off his wheeling skills.
11.jpg

Shot of Spring Valley.
12.jpg

Couple poser shots with Clearlake in the background.
13.jpg

14.jpg

18.jpg

And, Brassfield Winery.
16.jpg

What better way to air back up than the well manicured parking lot of the winery.
17.jpg

All those pics look fantastic and I 'a good time' had buy all...some more than others lol