California NorCal Jeep adventures!

It's been rocking and rolling here on the south coast for weeks now, drove the 101 bridge over the Klamath river last week and it was at full fury. Rt. 101 was closed all week up north but they managed to get it open again Friday. Been getting a series of squalls off the ocean all day.
101 closure.jpg

Last edited:
Much snow out there?

Yes. Plenty on snow, would guess several feet on the trail up above the INN. We usually have a club pre run the weekend before so will have a better idea then. Not sure on conditions yet as it has been a bit warmer.

Oops. Sorry just saw you were replying to BOb

Reactions: Alex01
Yes. Plenty on snow, would guess several feet on the trail up above the INN. We usually have a club pre run the weekend before so will have a better idea then. Not sure on conditions yet as it has been a bit warmer.

Oops. Sorry just saw you were replying to BOb

A little far for me right now.i need to redeck my smaller trailer,maybe cut it down to jeep size.my equipment trailer is heavy,long and low.
Less excuses and more trips would be a good thing though! I have an old friend in whats left of greenville.could kill a couple birds getting out that way