California NorCal Jeep adventures!

Reactions: bobthetj03
JB.... I think you forgot to send him this picture of one our Jeep runs into Nevada where one of the "Nevada" Jeepers claimed us California Jeepers were a bunch of tree huggers.....and you proved that he was right! It was for the benefit of the one Nevada Jeeper. :)
Reno runResized.png

JB.... I think you forgot to send him this picture of one our Jeep runs into Nevada where one of the "Nevada" Jeepers claimed us California Jeepers were a bunch of tree huggers.....and you proved that he was right! It was for the benefit of the one Nevada Jeeper. :)View attachment 31121

Had a feeling you'd dig up that photo, lol!

I does in NorCal. Typically, we are in the upper 20's low 30's in February, but we've had a record breaking warm snap.
mmm see I have eaten up all the write ups that Cali (no matter where you are) its always sunshine and palm trees haha and the temp is always in the 80's haha

Reactions: bobthetj03
That doesn't say much for our snow pack so far this season if you can hit the Con in February.

Exactly; down right scary. I've been wheeling the Con for over 20 years and have never seen it like this in Feb. Usually we're snow wheeling at lower elevations on S.B. Sunday.

We wheeled Wentworth Springs Rd. a few years ago in December and we couldn't even make it to Loon Lake. This is what happens when you get out of the groove to let another jeep by.
loon lake1.jpg