California NorCal Jeep adventures!

Chicken biscuits for breakfast?! Ouch. Reminds me of the time I was forced to have Subway for breakfast in Port A, TX, followed by a deep sea fishing expedition followed by multiple of us feeding Subway breakfast to the fishies and remaining nauseous till landfall. Chic-Fil-A’s breakfast does offer pork sausage and bacon over here at least

Reactions: Thunderhead
So, purely a maybe. Willows at 0800, then where to?

Just shooting up 162 / F-7 up to Plaskett meadows for lunch. Detour a few places I want to check out on the way up. We can decide what everyone wants to do at lunch.
All it takes is a little breeze and the smoke will clear out here.

Reactions: Rob5589
When I go out with a group, it helps with redundancy. We don't need 5 hi-lift jacks and 5 tire plug kits. You know, TJ's and storage, well except for @tomtaylz and his school bus LJ. I don't have a plug kit, but I have a spare. I don't normally carry a hi-lift jack, but I have one and can mount it if needed. Just wanted to check with the group. Everything else like recovery gear and such should be common sense stuff.

Reactions: Alex01
When I go out with a group, it helps with redundancy. We don't need 5 hi-lift jacks and 5 tire plug kits. You know, TJ's and storage, well except for @tomtaylz and his school bus LJ. I don't have a plug kit, but I have a spare. I don't normally carry a hi-lift jack, but I have one and can mount it if needed. Just wanted to check with the group. Everything else like recovery gear and such should be common sense stuff.
Got it. I'll have a bottle jack, plugs, and a hammer. In addition to everything else I normally carry.

Reactions: bobthetj03
I don't have time today to mount my hi-lift jack so I'm going out on a limb and go without. Those things are dang dangerous anyway. The stock bottle jack and some well placed blocks of wood will get you out of 99% of situations.

I was checking out the area on Goggle maps and there are just so many dang trails up there! I can see how one could easily get lost up there.

Reactions: Thunderhead