California NorCal Jeep adventures!

That would be nice, if we can find somewhere that's not on fire. :(
Maybe your local EPA Agency. Explain to them the Hell Hole they're creating with their crappy policies.

I know this is last minute anyone up for running Slick Rock Trail this Friday the 2nd or Saturday the 3rd?

IMG_3444.JPG

Reactions: Thunderhead
Hello everyone,
New to the area and the forum. Moved here from the North East so have lost my old crew and would love to have the opportunity to wheel with some folks out here. I have little knowledge of the trail system out here, but have been wheeling for almost 20 years. Jeep has a decent build on it with 37s. Typically I only drive couple of hours with it, before I choose to trailer it. Because of Covid it has been sitting in my driveway for 6+ months now. The fires/air have been the last straw and I am starting to lose it, that I moved out here with a great trail system and haven't gone Jeeping yet. If anyone is doing any trail rides (doesn't matter weekday/weekend), it would be great if I could join you. I come with references (they are not good - ok wait, I should say I don't come with references :)

Hello everyone,
New to the area and the forum. Moved here from the North East so have lost my old crew and would love to have the opportunity to wheel with some folks out here. I have little knowledge of the trail system out here, but have been wheeling for almost 20 years. Jeep has a decent build on it with 37s. Typically I only drive couple of hours with it, before I choose to trailer it. Because of Covid it has been sitting in my driveway for 6+ months now. The fires/air have been the last straw and I am starting to lose it, that I moved out here with a great trail system and haven't gone Jeeping yet. If anyone is doing any trail rides (doesn't matter weekday/weekend), it would be great if I could join you. I come with references (they are not good - ok wait, I should say I don't come with references :)
We'd be glad to have you join. Follow this thread and something will pop up. We try to get out every couple of months. With any luck we'll find something to do this month.

Your jeep looks pretty awesome from the profile photo. Can't wait to check it out one day.

Reactions: tomtaylz
Welcome to the group. Lots of good folks here. @Plumber1 just ran Slick Rock this weekend as a last minute run, but I'm sure there will be other opportunities. I'll be in the Tahoe area in a week and might try to run some trails while I'm there if you want to join in.
The fires and Covid have really put a hurt on our activities this year, but am hopeful we can get thru this god for saken year and move on to better opportunities.