California NorCal Jeep adventures!

I'm going to stay away from the pinstriping.
For anyone trying to avoid scratches on your jeep a roll or two of this cut to fit the areas you want to cover goes a long way to preventing scratches. a little extra prep work before a trip as you need a clean surface before you put them on but they will stay on at 80 MPH unless you are rocking a JL and they have fancy aluminum body panels
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HPADES8/?tag=wranglerorg-20

Reactions: bobthetj03 and D M
For anyone trying to avoid scratches on your jeep a roll or two of this cut to fit the areas you want to cover goes a long way to preventing scratches. a little extra prep work before a trip as you need a clean surface before you put them on but they will stay on at 80 MPH unless you are rocking a JL and they have fancy aluminum body panels
Thanks, but I'll just stay away from the thick brush.

Reactions: Modoc Guy and D M
Do you mean like this :ROFLMAO: Actually I have seen your jeep and painted you cant' even tell they are there. They seam to work well

jeepwrap.jpg

Well, it looks like Tony at Action Axle is gonna be finished with my Jeep next week. And judging by what he’s told me, I should be good to go for the 30th!

So, y’all should see me and my buddy Saturday morning 😸

And I have a question, haven’t got my engine skid on yet, will that be an issue on this run? I don’t know the area, is it a fire trail, or is it a rocky crawl?

Well, it looks like Tony at Action Axle is gonna be finished with my Jeep next week. And judging by what he’s told me, I should be good to go for the 30th!

And I have a question, haven’t got my engine skid on yet, will that be an issue on this run? I don’t know the area, is it a fire trail, or is it a rocky crawl?
Engine skid will not be necessary. Think fire road with an optional 4x4 park, assuming that's the direction @bobthetj03 takes us.

You'll be fine without. We'll hit the obstacle course first. Just don't follow @Alex01, lol! Pending rain doesn't close the gates.
I just looked back for the photos of the last trip. It was May 5th, 2018. Pg 15 of this thread!!!

Those blocks felt a lot bigger back then :ROFLMAO: (hopefully I didn't just jinx myself.)

EA5FE0B2-A148-435A-9EB7-AD6E8DBE6913.jpeg

I just looked back for the photos of the last trip. It was May 5th, 2018. Pg 15 of this thread!!!

Those blocks felt a lot bigger back then :ROFLMAO: (hopefully I didn't just jinx myself.)

View attachment 285361
Wow look at that smile back then, I think this was before he knew how much more $$ he would be putting into his little TJ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Are you driving your Jeep down or towing it?