North Korea's Latest Propaganda

18b95t.jpg

ddc4a3021375985741f87ca230ccdabb.jpg

Oh, that guy is a peach. I remember when he was doing nothing but shooting his mouth off. I hear now he wears a bullet proof vest. Imagine that. I often wonder if Mr Cheeto will end up the same way. He did manage to make it longer than mr black face, but that's probably cause Donald has dirt on every politician from back when he was just an obnoxious celebrity himself. You know, it's funny that they all loved him like 6 years ago. Sharpton, Jackson, Clinton, all the celebrities wanted to be on his show. Did he really change that much since he ran for president or are the government's of the world full of corrupt assholes, on both sides? And why the hell is there only two sides?

Sorry everybody. BofA is having a couple of cocktails after work and his lips get loose.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: reddvltj and Chris
You confuse easily. If that's the best Canada can do it just may be end of days.

It's not really about his black face, it's about the many faces of politicians in general. Yet we somehow believe the person we support is above those shinanigans

You both missed the point entirely. I posted the meme because it went with the pictures of Stalin and Un on horses. I'm not tooting anyones political horn. It's just a joke. Dont get your star spangled panties in a bunch fellas.

You both missed the point entirely. I posted the meme because it went with the pictures of Stalin and Un on horses. I'm not tooting anyones political horn. It's just a joke. Dont get your star spangled panties in a bunch fellas.

I have never had my panties in a bunch, sir! (I go commando 😁)

I also have been known to miss a point or two. I already admitted in partaking in the consumption of adult beverages.

But u guys call ham bacon, and that just ain't right

I always hear this and I dont get it. No we dont!! Haha Ham is ham and bacon is bacon. I've never met a soul that calls ham bacon lol I would love to know the origins of that one.

Our beer is amazing though. We actually lose citizenship and get depprted if we don't give at least 5 Molson endorsements a year.

So Canadian bacon (cured pork loin) is an American thing? We make bacon out of belly.

I know real ham isn't loin. I moonlighted as a butcher

So Canadian bacon (cured pork loin) is an American thing? We make bacon out of belly.

I know real ham isn't loin. I moonlighted as a butcher

We make our bacon out of the belly and back. I'm not sure about the Canadian bacon cured loin thing, I'm not sure.

Google shows me this.
Screenshot_20191016-225220_Chrome.jpg

And to me that's ham.

......boy this thread got derailed haha

• Haha
Reactions: reddvltj
What strikes me odd is the cross around Putin's neck? I'm sure he tortured and killed many a poor soul when he was head of the KGB?