North Korea's Latest Propaganda

What strikes me odd is the cross around Putin's neck? I'm sure he tortured and killed many a poor soul when he was head of the KGB?

For people like that, in their eyes God doesn't judge them for doing horrible things, only other people. It's like a guy who preaches about treating women with respect, and then goes home and beats his wife. How many priests all over the world continued their day to day lives while doing horrible things behind the scenes? Putin falls into the same category of thinking.

What strikes me odd is the cross around Putin's neck? I'm sure he tortured and killed many a poor soul when he was head of the KGB?

That's called a "convenient Christian". Christian, but only when it's convenient.

I would say that over half of the people who consider themselves Christian are likely "convenient Christians".

That's called a "convenient Christian". Christian, but only when it's convenient.

I would say that over half of the people who consider themselves Christian are likely "convenient Christians".

My life is too much of a vulgar explosion of depravity that I couldnt be a Christian without being a convenient Christian :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Edit: I'm not Christian. Just saying lol

• Haha
Reactions: reddvltj and Chris

Haha. Tell me about it. I live in the south where everybody is Catholic, but none of them have been to church in decades.

My mom got on me once about not going to church, but now I'm an ordained minister. The church of latter day dude. (Google dudeist. It's a real thing. I have my papers)

• Haha
Reactions: reddvltj and Chris
Talking about Propaganda, a recent visit to Vietnam and a visit to the war museum saw how the other side saw things in the Vietnam war.

Lot's of photo's of US troops with the theme of American War, this is how they invaded us and killed our people.

I have no real opinion on it, just that it was confronting coming from western society and growing up hearing western viewpoints.

Reactions: reddvltj
Talking about Propaganda, a recent visit to Vietnam and a visit to the war museum saw how the other side saw things in the Vietnam war.

Lot's of photo's of US troops with the theme of American War, this is how they invaded us and killed our people.

I have no real opinion on it, just that it was confronting coming from western society and growing up hearing western viewpoints.

Weren't they dropping pamphlets saying that GI Joe's wife was at home sleeping with another man?

Reactions: reddvltj
Almost as dumb as this guy:

View attachment 120215

413989B5-2D05-4681-A9EC-9E7F9248027C.gif