California Northern Cali: Jeep Run June 23 & 24th

lowranger

TJ Guru
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
My wife will be putting on her second Snow Mountain Jeep run in Northern California June 23 & 24th.
This is a two day camp out run traveling to Snow Mountain through the Mendocino National Forest.
We will start in Upper Lake, meeting up at the Chevron Station on Hwy 20 at Hwy 29 at 9:00am and leaving at 9:30am.
This will mainly be Forest Service roads, nothing hard core. Once we get to where we are going to camp (at Snow Mountain), there are roads and trails to explore. On Sunday we will come out on to Hwy 20 west of Interstate 5.
Let me know if you can make it and we'll start a list. Also let me know if you have any questions.

Reactions: tomtaylz and ac_
Sounds awesome! If we can make it ( wife and 2 sons ) we will probably meet up at the camp site since we will be coming from Stoneyford M-10.
From my travels over to Bear Creek I know the roads a bit... where is that campsite ? Last time we went up there was a huge washout

Sounds awesome! If we can make it ( wife and 2 sons ) we will probably meet up at the camp site since we will be coming from Stoneyford M-10.
From my travels over to Bear Creek I know the roads a bit... where is that campsite ? Last time we went up there was a huge washout
There is no designated camp site. Off the beaten path and back in some trees. Hard to explain where it is.