Pennsylvania Not a TJ, but can be towed by one Livin' Lite Quicksilver 8.0 Camper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vidar

TJ Enthusiast
Price
Hey everyone. We are selling our 2006 Livin' Lite Quicksilver 8.0. It's a fantastic super lightweight camper that you can easily tow with a TJ (ask me how I know this). We decided we want something bigger since we have a newer Grand Cherokee now, and the wife wants something with a bathroom. If anyone from this forum wants to buy it, I'll come down to $7000 for you. Local pickup only in Lancaster, PA.

Details from the FB post (https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/793120604563967)

2006 Livin Lite Quicksilver 8.0. All aluminum body only weighs 850 pounds dry 1500 loaded. Can be towed by small SUVs & even some cars! Sleeps 6! Flip out super single beds. Dinette folds down into a bed. Can also be removed and used outside as a picnic table! Aluminum cabinets with sink. Dual action faucet, can pump using a water jug, or run with a pressurized hookup. Open drain out of the bottom. Body is in excellent shape. Canvas top is in very good condition, has some staining on the top from tree sap. No leaks at all in top. Just pressure washed to clean and the inside was completely dry! Outdoor carpet added to the floor! Bed and dinette cushions are in great shape. Covers can be removed. Two 12v clip on fan/lights included. Two new tires plus spare (also including original rims). Have manual and 7 gallon water jug, plus a camper cover. Clear title in hand. We are selling since we have outgrown it and upgraded our tow vehicle, so we are looking for something bigger.

Some of the pics (more on FB):

IMG_6266.JPG

IMG_6315.jpg

IMG_6338.jpg

IMG_6340.jpg

IMG_6321.jpg

IMG_6322.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.