Not for squeamish eyes

Too bad. Today’s world seems to be full of folks willing to do drastic things to get attention. I guess once in a great while it can be warranted to get the word out about an important topic, but this is simply an adult temper tantrum he decided to film. If he wants more attention, he should call Jonny Knoxville and see if he can bring Jackass back. Perhaps they are just waiting for more guys that are willing to endure unnecessary pain for attention!

Reactions: Chris
I’m a little relieved actually. At first I read “challenger” and not charger. Still a waste of an iconic car, but I can rest a little easier now.

By the looks of it, the car was probably too far gone. Maybe the motor was shot beyond repair or had been replaced at some time, the frame was probably shot, the body so rusted inside as to make the parts unusable compared to buying cleaner Mopar aftermarket stuff to weld in.

Since it appeared he owned a junkyard, he probably only paid scrap price to a family dragging it out of a person's yard after the old man finally died and they needed to clean up the place for sale.

The guy from Graveyard cars probably turned him down because it was a mish-mash of non matching parts not worth spending 3 years and $75,000 rebuilding. :unsure:

Word is... Afterwards, Daniel Galiardi went to the nearest Jeep dealership and purchased a Jeep Wrangler with the Bro Dozer package. Extra angry eyes with 360 degree LED lights.