Not your mama's long arm debate

I am amazed at how much difference the is in chili around the country. I work with people from all over the country and we had a chili cook off. Being from Texas it was quite an eye opener on how different it is moving east or north.
Beans or no beans? That is the question.

My question is: Do you use a long handled or short handled spoon for stirring? ;)
And next is do you use a short glove pot holder or a long glove pot holder when grabbin the pot?
Short or Long is the question??

My question is: Do you use a long handled or short handled spoon for stirring? ;)
And next is do you use a short glove pot holder or a long glove pot holder when grabbin the pot?
Short or Long is the question??
I’ve often found the long vs short discussion to come down to how you stir...it’s really not the length that matters, it’s how you use it :) But using a thicker handle is better because it has less chance of breaking! This thread has been railed....erm I mean derailed.

I’ve often found the long vs short discussion to come down to how you stir...it’s really not the length that matters, it’s how you use it :) But using a thicker handle is better because it has less chance of breaking!
If it’s too thick you may have issues with getting it up and over things.

Reactions: Rick Flair
I’ve often found the long vs short discussion to come down to how you stir...it’s really not the length that matters, it’s how you use it :) But using a thicker handle is better because it has less chance of breaking! This thread has been railed....erm I mean derailed.
They always told me it was the motion of the ocean not the size of your ship. 😞

Perhaps I was wrong. Maybe there's nothing to do to fix this crowd. Y'all are thoroughly off your rockers.

Though on the other hand, perhaps I have found my people.

Reactions: Apparition
Perhaps I was wrong. Maybe there's nothing to do to fix this crowd. Y'all are thoroughly off your rockers.

Though on the other hand, perhaps I have found my people.

Fix us? Would that be with a short paddle or long paddle? Most of us are beyond help at this point.