Now here's a bargain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can buy a set of black 1/2 doors with the tops for $300. I'm tempted but the fact that I drove all summer with full soft doors only on 2-3x because of rain. Thoughts?

Reactions: EJ4130
I can buy a set of black 1/2 doors with the tops for $300. I'm tempted but the fact that I drove all summer with full soft doors only on 2-3x because of rain. Thoughts?
Depending on the condition that is a really good deal. Even if they are not in great condition they are a really good deal with uppers. If so I say go for it. I like half doors because of the stock mirror location.

Reactions: Hog
Mine is silver so I would rattle can paint them. They appear to be in good condition with just faded paint.

If they are in great shape, that's a steal.

If you decide to pass your opportunity up, do you mind passing along the advertisement? I’ve been trying to find a set with limited success.

Status
Not open for further replies.