Now with extra "skip plates"!

A plug-in hybrid electric version of the 20th Anniversary Wrangler Rubicon SUV starts at $71,380!

I cancelled my JLUR order because once it finally settled in that I would be paying over 70k out-the-door I just couldn't come to terms with that for what would be nothing more than a "toy". If people are willing to pay that, more power to them. I however can not (and will not) get over the prices of new Wranglers.

giphy (1).gif

I like this quote from the article. They’re testing it alright.
  • Automakers such as Stellantis, Jeep’s parent company, have of late been testing their pricing power on high-end and special-edition models.

I cancelled my JLUR order because once it finally settled in that I would be paying over 70k out-the-door I just couldn't come to terms with that for what would be nothing more than a "toy". If people are willing to pay that, more power to them. I however can not (and will not) get over the prices of new Wranglers.

time for a new TJ?

I like this quote from the article. They’re testing it alright.
  • Automakers such as Stellantis, Jeep’s parent company, have of late been testing their pricing power on high-end and special-edition models.
LOL . alex trebec asks for 1000
" moab and rubicon:".