Now you can change the color of your LED halo headlights with your phone

That's what I need. I can see explaining to the officer "I was not texting and driving!! I was changing the color of my headlights to match my mood and that's why I ran the red light. Thank you very much!!"

That's what I need. I can see explaining to the officer "I was not texting and driving!! I was changing the color of my headlights to match my mood and that's why I ran the red light. Thank you very much!!"

Better yet, you can have them strobe red and blue while you're driving... :D

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
This guy I know in China is always messaging me showing me pictures and videos of these new LED lights. It seems like every few weeks he's messaging me showing me something new. Those guys over there are just cranking out LED lights like it's no one's business.

This guy I know in China is always messaging me showing me pictures and videos of these new LED lights. It seems like every few weeks he's messaging me showing me something new. Those guys over there are just cranking out LED lights like it's no one's business.
But somehow the price just isn't reflecting it yet. :(

But somehow the price just isn't reflecting it yet. :(

Nope. They go down over time.

When the JW Speakers came out they were $800 for a pair. Now they are down to about $400 for a pair I believe. Not cheap, but cheaper than they were!

Just what we need.

Speaking of app controllable devices... did anyone happen to see yesterday's news story in the news on women's $200 sexual vibrators that were controllable via a phone app? The company is being sued because it was discovered makers of the vibrators were collecting the data on how they were being used and potentially by who. This also means the woman's vibrator could be controlled by someone else she knew who had the app on their phone no matter where they were lol. Think of those implications. :D

Just what we need.

Speaking of app controllable devices... did anyone happen to see yesterday's news story in the news on women's $200 sexual vibrators that were controllable via a phone app? The company is being sued because it was discovered makers of the vibrators were collecting the data on how they were being used and potentially by who. This also means the woman's vibrator could be controlled by someone else she knew who had the app on their phone no matter where they were lol. Think of those implications. :D

Haha, I saw this, yes!

Talk about a crazy story.

Reactions: JP98
Just what we need.

Guess you could log on forgive the pun and see if the wife missed you while you were out of town.

My 1st thought - I don't like the idea of having anything on my Jeep vulnerable to hackers - and anything on a network (even Bluetooth) can be hackable.
Although the good news is that the range of bluetooth is quite limited...

2nd thought - These lights can possibly be a good secondary security device - if they can default to something like flashing red/blue headlight rings, and are only deactivated when authorized cell phones connect to it. (Meaning your Jeep will still be stolen, but they may not realize the flashing headlight colors will attract the attention of the police as they drive).

Although considering my cell always seems to have issues automatically connecting to my Sony stereo via bluetooth, and the thought that I'd always need a charged and working cell phone in order to drive my Jeep without issue is one I do not like...I'd still pass.
Although I've considered a hidden and physical switch in my Jeep for something similar...but the one time I forget to turn off the crazy light show before driving would not be a good day for me.

I'm not sure how people get away with running different colored lights up front. I was told, by a cop I know, that by law (at least here in Ohio) the only color lights you can have on the front of the vehicle is Amber and White, and on the back, Amber or Red.
In fact I know of at least two people who have gotten tickets back when it was popular to have those lights in your windshield washer nozzles on the hood. But what do I know.....
I'm just not into "giving" them a reason to pull me over.

Reactions: Chris
I bought a set of these LED Headlights. OMG everyone should invest in these! These produce so much usable light! I'm totally in LOVE with these headlights!!!

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk