NP/NV231J: The Beefening

Okay I've decided I'm going to purchase the chain but before I just want to make sure about what seals / deal I need with it, and what kind of fluid I would need. If there's anyone here that knows? I'd truly appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No seals need replacing when pulling it apart and replacing the chain. It might be a great time to replace the filter on the pump inside the case like mentioned.

If you follow the youtube video from bleepin Jeep you should have a smooth install.

Reactions: Nicholas
No seals need replacing when pulling it apart and replacing the chain. It might be a great time to replace the filter on the pump inside the case like mentioned.

If you follow the youtube video from bleepin Jeep you should have a smooth install.
Semi-irrelevant warning: like that guys videos but I just mute it. Can't stand the guy. Didn't mind him until one woman asked in a comment why he had to be so vulgar and his response was to suck him off and that's all she's good for. Don't we want to encourage more woman to work on their jeeps? I sure do. Everyone should! Same thing with the gun community it seems too. Honestly, I find most humor funny but that was uncool and I lost every bit of respect for the guy. Not that anyone asked my opinion haha.

But his videos are informative.

Reactions: Fouledplugs
Semi-irrelevant warning: like that guys videos but I just mute it. Can't stand the guy. Didn't mind him until one woman asked in a comment why he had to be so vulgar and his response was to suck him off and that's all she's good for. Don't we want to encourage more woman to work on their jeeps? I sure do. Everyone should! Same thing with the gun community it seems too. Honestly, I find most humor funny but that was uncool and I lost every bit of respect for the guy. Not that anyone asked my opinion haha.

But his videos are informative.
This is fair. I will take notice now. I didnt notice much foul language in his video. I am going to have to rewatch and listen better.

Reactions: derekmac
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Nervous !!
48af06d864513bbc2d2114da80443c51.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Fouledplugs