Nth Degree Gyro Joints

Good luck. I’ve been trying to buy some replacement bushings for about 4 months. Can’t get anyone to answer the phone or emails. I have no idea what Eric’s struggles are, but he certainly doesn’t have any customer service.
https://www.nthdegreemobility.com

I know what you mean. Dont think its open anymore..I would like to get some skid plate bushings, and rear 3" springs for my LJ..

@Blackjack, thanks for the heads up on boulder bars. Contacted Heather via email today. She is compiling a list of customers interested in the gyrojoints. If there’s enough interest they will look into having some made.

Reactions: Blackjack
@Blackjack, thanks for the heads up on boulder bars. Contacted Heather via email today. She is compiling a list of customers interested in the gyrojoints. If there’s enough interest they will look into having some made.
I am sure they will have to get these made. They were one of the biggest Nth degree long arm installers in the country.

Cool. The more people on the list, the better chance we have.

Just received this email. For those that have the nth degree suspension.

The original manufacturer is in the process of building the Nth Degree Gyrojoint kits! This morning they gave me a 6-8 week delivery time. We are now taking the pre-orders for the kits and the deposit for $50.00 each kit is what we are requesting. I believe you were after just one kit.

Please feel free to give me a call at 909-866-4800 to put your order in the system for your Gyrojoint kit. :)

Thanks again,

Heather

All J Products

909-866-4800