WTB: Nth Degree Mobility Dana 44 Rear Slider

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're interested, I picked up this Rough Country JK Slider from amazon warehouse for $100 and it fits a Rear TJ Dana 44 no problem. I have pics of it in my build thread. It is a heavy slider that extends up past the yoke to protect the u-joint. I went through the same thing trying to find the Nth Degree one and took a shot on this one, glad I did.

If you're interested, I picked up this Rough Country JK Slider from amazon warehouse for $100 and it fits a Rear TJ Dana 44 no problem. I have pics of it in my build thread. It is a heavy slider that extends up past the yoke to protect the u-joint. I went through the same thing trying to find the Nth Degree one and took a shot on this one, glad I did.
I'll check that out. Looks like a clone of the Nth Degree. Do you happen to have an aftermarket Diff Cover? One review on Amazon says it doesn't fit with the thicker cover. I have TeraFlex covers on mine.
I saw you had to take the thicker diff cover off.

Last edited:
Reactions: TJTJ04
I'll check that out. Looks like a clone of the Nth Degree. Do you happen to have an aftermarket Diff Cover? One review on Amazon says it doesn't fit with the thicker cover. I have TeraFlex covers on mine.
I saw you had to take the thicker diff cover off.
I did have an Alloy Diff cover on it for a week. After dragging the cover I ordered the slider. The Alloy cover would not fit with modification. I put the original steel cover back on and it fits perfect. I can't imagine any aftermarket cover fitting because they are all built thicker to be stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.