Nth Degree Mobility Owners Resource Thread

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
The purpose of this thread is to serve as a resource for owners of Nth Degree Mobility products of yesteryear. In this thread you'll find a bit of history on Nth Degree, as well as all the original documents and installation instructions I've managed to scrounge up.

Nth Degree History
Coming soon!

Replacement Gyro Joints
If you're looking for replacement Gyro Joints, the good news is that All J Products / Boulder Bars still works with the original Gyro Joint manufacturer to produce Gyro Joints. You can read more about it on the Nth Degree section of their website.

I've spoken with Heather (Quinn's wife) personally, and she's told me that in order to do runs of new Gyro Joints, they need a commitment of at least 30 orders to do a new run of them. That being said, I'm happy to arrange a group buy for this if it gets to the point where enough people would like to place orders.

Replacement Tummy Tucker Isolators
All J Products / Boulder Bars (as mentioned above for the replacement Gyro Joints) offers replacement isolators for the Nth tummy tucker. You can find them on the Nth Degree section of their website.

Another option which @zebra12 used was McMaster-Carr part number 64875K241. You'll have to weld the nuts on, but this looks like a solid replacement option. McMaster-Carr offers a variety of different vibration damping mounts like this.

Original Nth Degree Instructions, Brochures, & More

Nth Degree Resource Threads
Nth Degree Rear Lower Control Arm Geometry Correction Template

List of Nth Degree Owners
This is a list of forum members who own a vehicle with an Nth Degree lift or other Nth Degree parts. Unfortunately I don't know of everyone with an Nth Degree system, so if you have one and I left your name out, please let me know by replying to this thread.

Attachments

• Nth Degree Dana Axle Slider Installation Instructions.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 819
  • Nth Degree Front Trackbar & Brace Installation Instructions.pdf
    71.5 KB · Views: 653
  • Nth Degree GyroJoint Long Arm Installation Instructions.pdf
    551.1 KB · Views: 830
  • Nth Degree Long Arm Parts List.pdf
    33 KB · Views: 649
  • Nth Degree Lightning Rod Disconnects Installation Instructions.pdf
    181.7 KB · Views: 604
  • Nth Degree Longarm GyroJoint Brochure.pdf
    238.4 KB · Views: 688
  • Nth Degree Master Install Guide for Long Arm Suspensions.pdf
    57.9 KB · Views: 786
  • Nth Degree Master Install Guide for Short Arm Suspensions.pdf
    40.1 KB · Views: 619
  • Nth Degree Rear Spring Relocator Installation Instructions.pdf
    145 KB · Views: 695
  • Nth Degree Rear Trackbar Tower Extension Installation Instructions.pdf
    191.2 KB · Views: 641
  • Nth Degree Shock Shifter Installation Instructions.pdf
    285.3 KB · Views: 695
  • Nth Degree Short Arm and Long Arm Brochure.pdf
    164.7 KB · Views: 675
  • Nth Degree Stinger Base for High-Pinon Dana 60 Axles Installation Instructions.pdf
    140.8 KB · Views: 625
  • Nth Degree Tummy Tucker (non-Rubicon) Installation Instructions.pdf
    259.5 KB · Views: 731
  • Nth Degree Tummy Tucker (Rubicon Models) Installation Instructions.pdf
    545.5 KB · Views: 873
  • Nth Degree Universal Stinger (with Slider) Installation Instructions.pdf
    257.8 KB · Views: 725
  • Nth Degree Universal Stinger Installation Instructions.pdf
    254.8 KB · Views: 701
  • Nth Degree Weld-On Rear Trackbar Tower Installation Instructions.pdf
    230 KB · Views: 537
  • Nth Degree Catalog (2007).pdf
    12.4 MB · Views: 1,333
  • Nth Degree Oil Pan Skid Installation Instructions.pdf
    82.3 KB · Views: 699
  • Nth Degree Master Install Guide for GyroJoint Short Arm Suspensions.pdf
    44.6 KB · Views: 484
Thanks for making this Chris. It will certainly help us Nth Degree owners.

Nice. I've got their armor and TT kit. I heard over the years that they were no longer filling orders or only filling some orders. Are they now defunct?

Nice. I've got their armor and TT kit. I heard over the years that they were no longer filling orders or only filling some orders. Are they now defunct?

The original company has been defunct for about 10 years. AEV bought the rights and produced parts for a few years and then sold the rights to someone else. They have not been keeping parts going.

Reactions: Chris and ejay
And I still have the template for the control arms if anyone would like to use it.

And I just sent Chris a huge PDF file of all the Nth Degree stuff I have.

Reactions: Chris
I have the Tummy Tuck which has a unique transmission mount. Wondering if anyone has found a source for the rubber isolators.
6561A3DC-AB4C-4601-AA7F-063E1028CF07.jpeg

Forgot to mention that I also have a new set of their 3" springs, front and rear, still in the box!

Reactions: Chris
Chris beat me to where to get parts. They don't have much left. I would go to Fastenal and see if they can find that mount. I have one bad for my TT.