Nth Degree Mobility Owners Resource Thread

RubiconLJ

Lifetime Supporting Member
David, I'd agree completely that adding 3" of vertical lift to the upper link would reduce my anti-squat, but that would require fabricating a new upper crossmember that I wasn't inclined to do in the moment. I figured I'd run the current setup until I found it disagreeable, and then would modify as necessary. Up to this point I've been fairly happy with the setup. And as I'm still running factory fender flares to keep the sleeper look, extra bump stop drop is necessary; the Sumo spring bumstops work well to limit up travel without being harsh.

David Kishpaugh

TJ Guru
David, I'd agree completely that adding 3" of vertical lift to the upper link would reduce my anti-squat, but that would require fabricating a new upper crossmember that I wasn't inclined to do in the moment. I figured I'd run the current setup until I found it disagreeable, and then would modify as necessary. Up to this point I've been fairly happy with the setup. And as I'm still running factory fender flares to keep the sleeper look, extra bump stop drop is necessary; the Sumo spring bumstops work well to limit up travel without being harsh.
I have a bolt in xmember pattern I can send you when you're ready. I always just weld them since theres still plenty of room to get the transfer case out by diving it like a chevy ifs.
20220430_115346.jpg

RubiconLJ

David, Thanks for the offer; I'll let you know. Right now my anti-squat is at 166.34%, with my static IS at 46" on a 103 WB. Moving the the upper link up 3" would lower my anti-squat to 137%, but would push my static IC all the way to 66.7". I was trying to keep the IC behind the CG so as to reduce front lift on steep climbs. What are your thoughts?

P.S. Trying not to hijack this thread, but as it pertains to Nth degree suspensions, I'm hoping all will okay with the slight divergence.

Last edited:

oldjeepman

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I had a leak between trans and t- case. So I replaced them with the spares..Might have to get another spare pair..

Reactions: ejay