1. Want to have your TJ featured as the November 2018 "Ride of the Month"? The winner will receive a $200 gift card from Metalcloak! Click here to submit a photo of your TJ. Submissions are accepted until October 20th!
    Dismiss Notice

Nth Degree Mobility

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Rob5589, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Rob5589

Rob5589 Rust•eze Bumper Ointment certified dealer
    Supporting Member

Anything is possible at this point

Chris likes this.
  2. CasterTroy

CasterTroy TJ Enthusiast
    Supporting Member

So did it ever come?

3. Rob5589

Supporting Member

Yes, thought I updated this post. Took a while but finally showed up.

CasterTroy likes this.
  4. Daryl

Daryl Bumblebee
    Supporting Member

AEV bought Nth Degree. I purchased some bushings from the Nth Degree website and it took a couple weeks to get them. When I emailed them the response I received was from an AEV email address.

5. CasterTroy

CasterTroy TJ Enthusiast
    Supporting Member

:beer-toast1:

I ordered a dana 44 yoke skid from them 2 weeks ago. I got the initial "yeah we took yo money FOOL.....you gonna get another email with login info and another when we ship" email, but no followup, and I've called, left messages on their webpage, left messages in voicemail.....and heard nothing. Guess I'll sit and wait :eusa_whistle:

6. Rob5589

Supporting Member

Their cs sucks ass...

7. TehHeep

TehHeep Member

I refuse to order from a company that I can't reliably get a hold of.

I have emailed them a few times, called at least 10 times over the course of 3 weeks, and sent them facebook messages.

No reply from them.

RIDICULOUS.

Imagine the hassle if you managed to actually get an order in and received a product that didn't fit properly?

It is really a damn shame, there stuff looks nice.

8. Farmergreg

Farmergreg TJ Enthusiast
    Supporting Member

Precisely! I ended up buying UCF TC skid, tank skid, and engine skid stuff....(sitting on the shelf for winter build!)

TehHeep likes this.
  9. tworley

tworley TJ Enthusiast
    Supporting Member Ride of the Month Winner

Ill pay more for great customer service. This sounds like a company to avoid

10. kipper1

kipper1 New Member

Hello guys, new to the site... i saw this post thru google about nth degree and not receiving parts or anything else for that matter.
    I've had the exact same issue and story as well. ill keep this short i went to my bank and filed the forms to get my money back, which shouldn't be an issue. Then here's what i did as well, and you all that have been screwed over by nth degree and or kNOw where to jeep. go on the PA attorney general website and file a complaint or call to do the same. It doesn't cost anything to do so. Even if it did i would pay. the more i dig into it the more i find ppl like you and me that have been screwed over. both fb pages are down now as well so unsuspecting ppl cant see the problems with getting parts. karma and i are great friends... happy jeeping.

Chris and Artemis like this.
  11. Westtown Willy

Westtown Willy TJ Enthusiast

a month or so ago I was searching for a set of 3 inch lift springs & came upon their website, sounded good so I emailed & called to get some more information but never heard back from them so I ended up ordering a different set from Extreme Terrain. I was unaware of this thread or the issues with that company so I got lucky, though I've come to learn through some other Jeep parts that were advertised as in stock but really weren't that no matter what I buy I always call first to speak to a live human to verify what I want is in stock, if I can't get that I move on to another source; the situation with this Nth-degree sounds even worse than that. The only exception is Amazon because their 'in stock' indicator has been accurate 100% of the time in my experience, there's nobody to call anyway & if anything goes south they will either cancel it if you catch it in time or take it back for free if it later ships...

Chris likes this.
  12. Chris

Chris Administrator
    Staff Member

Yes, most people don't think about filing a chargeback with their bank, but I've done it on many occasions when I've gotten screwed over, and as long as you paid with a major credit / debit card, you'll get you money back for sure.

I've been hearing a lot of bad things about Nth Degree, and hearing this from you just makes me dislike them even more.