Nth Degree Rear Lower Control Arm (LCA) Geometry Correction Template

Changing just the the front of the lower increases the separation of the upper and lower links at the frame. For the rear since you are raising the mounting point you have to also raise the upper arm mount so as to not decrease the link separation of the links on the axle. One of the things that the geometry correction does is to actually increase the link separation which helps with the loading of the upper links since we are moving the lower closer to the axle centerline.

OK that makes sense. Thanks.

I bought some axles off a gentlemen a few years back and he gave me this part with them. It has been sitting in a box in my storage attic until I recently read this info on the Nth degree and realized what it was.
20210105_124954.jpg

Now I wish I could find that guys number, so I could see if he had any other goodies, like the drivers side UCA/TB bracket.

I plan on using this one as a template to make a drivers side extension, then install this one on my passenger side. I will redrill the lowers using the template. Now I just got to find time to do all this.

I bought some axles off a gentlemen a few years back and he gave me this part with them. It has been sitting in a box in my storage attic until I recently read this info on the Nth degree and realized what it was.
View attachment 215791

Now I wish I could find that guys number, so I could see if he had any other goodies, like the drivers side UCA/TB bracket.

I plan on using this one as a template to make a drivers side extension, then install this one on my passenger side. I will redrill the lowers using the template. Now I just got to find time to do all this.
@86CJ7 was looking for that bracket to replicate as well. Maybe some of you could go together on it. I would make it so you have to grind the bottom of the bracket to fit the axle tube so it can be welded on for additional strength. Driver side will be trickier as there is more stuff in the way.

View attachment 215791

I have a few new and used driver's side nth brackets left from old stock, but they are badly prone to cracking and breaking as well as very little clearance with the tank skid. having to use spacers in the bracket for the passenger side was always a turn off for me as well.
You'll love the way it handles and drives after getting it all put together.

I just received my brackets from Dave. They look to be well made, and I know that there's been a lot of time put into their development.

I originally wanted to stay bolt-on for convenience, but figured since I was already planning to need to re-weld my lower spring mounts it wouldn't be that much more effort to install these. I'm still collecting the bits and pieces needed to do a comprehensive "optimization" of my rear suspension so I won't be putting them on immediately, but I will definitely report back when I do.

Reactions: Wildman and astjp2
The brackets look exactly like what Dave shows in his previous post. I'll post pictures up when I get a chance.

The brackets look exactly like what Dave shows in his previous post. I'll post pictures up when I get a chance.
Read through the post, I have a short arm lift…would like some Info on a geometry kit or the measurement for relocating the front/rear LCA/ UCA…I’m completely green on the subject, but I want to learn!

Read through the post, I have a short arm lift…would like some Info on a geometry kit or the measurement for relocating the front/rear LCA/ UCA…I’m completely green on the subject, but I want to learn!
front is a wasted effort but can be done with the use of a mini truss and a weld on frame bracket. a mid arm 3 link front is simple approach and relatively low cost. rear is 2.5" up on the uppers and re drill the lowers 1 5/8" up at the axle end, 1" down at the frame as you can see in my profile picture.
nth degree had adjustment to 3.5" up without any possible compensation for the lowers or track bar which causes binding when used.