Nugget

Had a friend CAD up the Engine skid mounts. Ordered from sundcutsend. $31 for the two mounts.

Not bad for some customnlaser cut 1/4" steel mounts.

I'll have to bend the single hole over to about a 90*

IMG_1739.jpeg

Just ordered the Artec rear shock mounts. sittting flat on the floor. i’ve got a 1/4” of room to the brake line.

started mocking up the mounting for the savvy engine skid. looks like it will play nicely with the Axis motor mounts.

emailed Gman to see if i can get a mount with just a little longer area for the mounting holes. I also have a coworker who is friends with a retired machinist who likes making things in his spare time.

i definitely do t have the tools to create a bracket on my own.

View attachment 439874

View attachment 439875

View attachment 439876

View attachment 439877

View attachment 439878

I was curious if my DOC would fit in its stock location... looks like ill have to move it downstream. Love the build!! I just realized you put your gauges in the stock cluster!!!

Reactions: Wildman
I was curious if my DOC would fit in its stock location... looks like ill have to move it downstream. Love the build!! I just realized you put your gauges in the stock cluster!!!

lots of cereal box cardboard cutouts before i moved to the aluminum sheet. i did lots of test fits to make sure i liked the layout

Reactions: tworley and Wildman
Since i had the rear axle out to make some adjustments to the pinion angle, i went ahead and removed the EVAP Canister.

three bolts were easy to see the fourth being hidden a little over the frame rail.

biggest problem was pulling out the wheel well cover.

IMG_3359.jpeg

IMG_3358.jpeg

Reactions: Wildman