Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

O2 sensor plug location on block

ManInBlack06

Hey guys, need a little help.

Im trying to find the location of the 4th O2 sensor plugs on the motor side. ive found 3 of the 4, the one on the front of the fuel rail, and the two on either end of what i believe is the ECU. can anyone help me locate the final plug and where it would be? also , any information on which one is which would be greatly appreciated.

Jerry Bransford

TJ Guru Moderator
Staff Member
Supporting Member
All four are located just above and just below the two pre-catalytic converters. The O2 sensor part numbers shown below are not necessarily correct for your model year, they vary by model year.

O2 sensor locations.gif

Reactions: Zorba and SSTJ
OP
ManInBlack06

ManInBlack06

Thanks for your reply, i have the locations on the exhaust figured out, but im struggling finding all of the locations they plug into on the motor. any help on this would be awesome

OP
ManInBlack06

ManInBlack06

Are you looking for their wiring harness matching connectors? They plug into wiring harness connectors, not into engine mounted connectors.
Yes, Sir. Ive found 3 of them, but cant find the fourth one. im also not sure which one is for bank 1, or bank 2, upstream and downstream. we forgot to mark them whenenver we were rebuilding the engine