O2 sensor plug location on block

ManInBlack06

Hey guys, need a little help.

Im trying to find the location of the 4th O2 sensor plugs on the motor side. ive found 3 of the 4, the one on the front of the fuel rail, and the two on either end of what i believe is the ECU. can anyone help me locate the final plug and where it would be? also , any information on which one is which would be greatly appreciated.

All four are located just above and just below the two pre-catalytic converters. The O2 sensor part numbers shown below are not necessarily correct for your model year, they vary by model year.

O2 sensor locations.gif

Reactions: Zorba and SSTJ
Thanks for your reply, i have the locations on the exhaust figured out, but im struggling finding all of the locations they plug into on the motor. any help on this would be awesome

Are you looking for their wiring harness matching connectors? They plug into wiring harness connectors, not into engine mounted connectors.
Yes, Sir. Ive found 3 of them, but cant find the fourth one. im also not sure which one is for bank 1, or bank 2, upstream and downstream. we forgot to mark them whenenver we were rebuilding the engine

i’ve always replaced one at a time. kinda like doing spark plugs. never had a problem with which goes where except when i was 16 and pulled all the wires and plugs at the same time. that mistake only happened once. good luck!