Obedatj's 2000 Jeep Wrangler Sport

ObedaTJ

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
This is my first Jeep ever! I have had it for two weeks now, I love it. I had a 2013 Mercedes C300 before this and this is way more fun and catches more eyes, this also has me pulling all the girls, it’s a chick magnet.

In this thread I will be posting updates to what I do to the Jeep.
I got it with 144k miles
It’s a 2 inch lift on it.
I don’t know the rest lol

AF5F16E5-0FEF-4E62-9BDB-437DF08CA19C.jpeg

This is the Jeep with the doors off. As you can see, only the stock bumper and no spare tire.

74F4FF80-286B-440E-8448-48D123FDF680.jpeg

And this is it now with the new front bumper, adding the new rear bumper tmrw, also idk if you can tell but some asshole cracked my windshield by throwing a rock at it and running off. Need to get that replaced now

BB0ECDF9-8446-4311-9D9D-35C6A8938FF9.jpeg

Nice jeep. One hell of a change from a Mercedes.

Reactions: ObedaTJ
Nice jeep. One hell of a change from a Mercedes.
Totally, I can’t go as fast however it feels like it goes faster than it at times, weird. Ride isn’t as comfortable either but I hated being so low on the ground

So I had the Jeep frame cleaned up to make sure it wasn’t coated over to make it look clean and if there was any bad rust I can repair it before it’s too late and this is the only thing that we saw. It looks like it’s split however it’s not, and it still feels tough, I don’t know what to do here, is this bad or should I just coat over it?
C858FE7C-4819-4521-B402-5112942A44D4.jpeg

Has your frame already been patched? It looks like someone welded something on right in front of the body mount in that photo? If you put your finger in the hole just slightly behind where the photo was taken on the frame, what do you find?