California Ocotillo night run 4/17/21

Cool let me know! I going to try it again but from my computer and see if that works, copying and pasting the names on my phone makes it do weird stuff
Hey Nick, I forgot I have a 24 mile bike ride up the back side of Palomar Mt. Saturday am so I'm going to be worthless tired when I get done. Hopefully next wheeling trip we can sync up in SoCal. Maybe we can catch a trail in Moab.

really wish i could make this but were going to be out of town this weekend. Things are ramping up with our move preparations too.

Reactions: Nickgsjeep
Hey Nick, I forgot I have a 24 mile bike ride up the back side of Palomar Mt. Saturday am so I'm going to be worthless tired when I get done. Hopefully next wheeling trip we can sync up in SoCal. Maybe we can catch a trail in Moab.
Get some! 🚴

Reactions: LarryTJ
Hope you can upload some pictures from tonight! I'm here in my home office wishing I wasn't on the clock
Bummer. I’ll try and get another run together shortly after TJ fest.

Not sure how many pictures I’ll get tonight, it’ll be pretty dark!

Reactions: WSS
@Sancho @DoOver @Nickgsjeep @Billy06 @Ocho @Bigmac @Larry97TJ @Nightmare9 @fuse @Brandough @GoBig
@49mercpapo @CaliSteve @lulzpwndyah
@1904-06LJR @Richyrich @Stinkbug @connor grimes @bkeith72 @EzPeezy
@Jerry Bransford @Rec_Rider @olafwagner @ncfitton @suicideking @Dino - KX6D

Hey all, planning a night run in the desert.

Sin Nombre Canyon to Fish Creek Wash.

This is non technical trail and a stock jeep can do it fine. Front and rear recovery points, sway bar disconnect/antirock, sober driver and working 4 wheel drive are what is required. It’ll be a nice desert cruise with some stops for snacks and a chance to check out the stars.
We will go down Diablo Drop Off which will require 4Lo and a little focus but it is a fun section of the trail. Planning to meet at the Ocotillo Community Park on the S2 at 6:45pm.

Let me know if you wanna roll!

Do you plan to go by the mid caves?