Odyssey, Northstar, or DieHard...again!

NOTNSUV

NOW I Know!
Supporting Member
Been all over the site and see what folks are choosing but no direct links to the actual product.
I'm looking for equivalent the Mr. @Jerry Bransford posted a couple years back.

Dual terminal (top/front) AGM for winch and/or accessory mount. Any of the brands in the title seem to be on everyone's good list.
I find the DieHard Platinum local at Advance but don't think that one has the dual terminals.

Appreciate a link to the Group 34 not just the manufacturer's website that I have to hunt/peck (Northstar for instance).

Not 100% I need a battery but wanna be ready go when it's gone for sure. Was dead today after installing the full doors and fuse #4. Might have left the dome on or such... dunno.
Appears the battery might be nearing 10 years old.

Thanks.

6E4F0459-A299-4DF0-936D-9533F46C9434.jpeg

Not specifically what you asked for but , I just installed this one. I’ve had good luck with optima batteries in a few vehicles.

I reckon I’ve been lucky. I’ve had the one on my Subaru for 3 years now. It ate the factory batteries up in a year. I guess I like the fact that I can get them local too. Time will tell how long it last on the Jeep.

I reckon I’ve been lucky. I’ve had the one on my Subaru for 3 years now. It ate the factory batteries up in a year. I guess I like the fact that I can get them local too. Time will tell how long it last on the Jeep.

If I don't get 7 - 10 years out of a battery I move to a different brand.

This Product has been discontinued. See replacement products below
Please verify availability before purchasing

???

I was running a close-enough Optima in my TJ for a couple years (it was nearly brand new and came in a project car I bought that... still isn't going to need a battery anytime soon) and it just recently gave up the ghost.

I put the one-year-older Walmart special that the TJ came with back in it and it's still cranking like a champ. So, yeah, no love for Optima here.

I'm a fan of Costco's battery warranty process, because I've already wasted too much of my life waiting for OReilly/Autozone to charge and test very dead batteries. They don't carry the 34 in AGM but they do have the H5 in AGM, which seems close enough to fit the tray.

Reactions: NOTNSUV
Optima yellow top here, was what I could get when I needed it, haven’t had any problems with it the 2 years I’ve had it but only time will tell. It does get run in accessory for a long period often, and has been good at that.

Reactions: Peppergat