Status
Not open for further replies.

nk24

307 ► 602
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Price
$80 shipped
Stock OEM tailgate hinges removed from a 2004 Rubicon. They will definitely fit an '04-'06 model, not sure about '97-'03 though. I switched to the MorRyde/Exogate kit after I removed a swing-out bumper.

They look to be in excellent condition. Since the spare tire was on a swing-out carrier, they weren't stressed and shouldn't be bent.

I'll include all the bolts and the black plastic covers that were found on the later models.

OEM paint color is Light Khaki Metallic, but with the black covers, these might look ok with other body colors.

$80 shipped to continental USA with Paypal.

hinges2.JPG

hinges3.jpeg

hinges4.JPG

Last edited:
Price drop to $80 shipped.

Sorry for being offtopic but I have a 03 Rubicon and the hinges are aluminium. Were they plastic from 04 onwards? My Rubicon is Canadian spec.

Sorry for being offtopic but I have a 03 Rubicon and the hinges are aluminium. Were they plastic from 04 onwards? My Rubicon is Canadian spec.
The hinges are heavy, whatever metal material they happen to be made of. It is just the cover that is plastic.

So
The hinges are heavy, whatever metal material they happen to be made of. It is just the cover that is plastic.
I didn't really make myself clear, sorry about that. I had no idea that on some wranglers the tailgate hinges were steel + plastic cover. On my 03 Rubicon they are fully made out of aluminium.

Status
Not open for further replies.