WTB: OEM shifter linkage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midtenn

TJ Addict
I’m looking for the spring, boot, and gasket for an 03+ Transfer Case linkage.

I found a parts diagram to help explain the pieces.

7016FA7E-E672-4F60-BCA6-EDC46E026B77.jpeg

pretty sure i have all this for free. going to moab end of april by any chance???

out of town now, will take pics monday

i see the boot and gasket and there's a spring inside the boot. not sure what the other thing you have circled is. mine is off manual trans if that makes a difference.

i second the savvy shifter recommend. definately worth whateverthey are charging these days.

link.jpg

i see the boot and gasket and there's a spring inside the boot. not sure what the other thing you have circled is. mine is off manual trans if that makes a difference.

i second the savvy shifter recommend. definately worth whateverthey are charging these days.

View attachment 238759
I’d be interested in the gasket that’s only partially in the picture to the right. I thought my spring/boot combo was broken but ours looks exactly the same.

sorry, now i see the gasket should be one piece with the nub i showed over to the right :(

you are welcome to it, but i'm guessing not???

link2.jpg

I went with the advance adapters TC mount version. In 16 months, I’ve only put it in 4WD twice so I’m not really shifting it a whole lot. And I probably wouldn’t have bought the AA mount except for some of the other braketry bushings being obsolete.

I went with the advance adapters TC mount version. In 16 months, I’ve only put it in 4WD twice so I’m not really shifting it a whole lot. And I probably wouldn’t have bought the AA mount except for some of the other braketry bushings being obsolete.
I've got my old linkage if you want it , where in mid TN are you located I'm in Lebanon, Gallatin, Hendersonville, areas all the time?

you are welcome to it if you want to meet up sometime
Thanks. After I get my driveshaft installed I’m making a trek up to Brian’s motor sports to ensure all my install checks out. I think that’s in the area and I’ll reach out.

I’m pulling mine soon, it’s an 04 rubicon if that matters...you are welcome to it if you want to pay shipping.

Reactions: Midtenn
Status
Not open for further replies.