OEM Transfer Case Skid for '97-'02 TJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you haven’t gotten shopping figured out I have one off a 2001 and I’ll be headed to Seattle in 2 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Squatch
If you haven’t gotten shopping figured out I have one off a 2001 and I’ll be headed to Seattle in 2 weeks.

It’s hitchhiking it’s way up to Washington (we have a shipment of tools and equipment going to a job up there by the end of the week) itshould be there next week but if yours is nicer he might want to go that route

I really appreciate the offer, my friend, but @DrDmoney has already gone above and beyond to help me out, and I'm going to go ahead and follow through with our arrangement. Again, though, I truly do appreciate that offer. Thank you for that!

I really appreciate the offer, my friend, but @DrDmoney has already gone above and beyond to help me out, and I'm going to go ahead and follow through with our arrangement. Again, though, I truly do appreciate that offer. Thank you for that!

All good guys. Just wanted to throw out the offer just in case.

A big "Thank you" to @DrDmoney for all the time and effort spent getting me the replacement skid and bolts I needed for my TJ. The skid is in far better shape than the one coming off my '98, as are the mounting bolts. He helped a fellow forum member out with no expectation of payment for the parts. What a guy! Now, having said that, I can tell you that he will most assuredly be receiving beer money for all his kindness!;)
Replacement skid.jpg

A big "Thank you" to @DrDmoney for all the time and effort spent getting me the replacement skid and bolts I needed for my TJ. The skid is in far better shape than the one coming off my '98, as are the mounting bolts. He helped a fellow forum member out with no expectation of payment for the parts. What a guy! Now, having said that, I can tell you that he will most assuredly be receiving beer money for all his kindness!;)
View attachment 104711
Looks like he really cleaned it up for you too. Looks great!

Reactions: Squatch and Alex01
This was my first dealing with him. He doesn't know me from Adam, and yet he went out of his way to help me out. That right there says more about him than my words ever could. ;)

M, thanks for the kind words. I had a lot of help from my fellow workers, they all let me know when we had shipments going your way so I could piggyback it, and also the guys at the shop up there pulling it and holding on to it till you could pick it up. It’s a Jeep thing. :)
DR

haha i just did a tummy tuck. But reading this thread made me happier than i anticipated. awesome community here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.