Michigan Off road action close to Warren, Michigan

Jorge Bolivar

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Hi Michigan Fellas!

I will be working on Warren Michigan the next week and since is close to Home I'm planning to bring the LJ with me so looking for recommendations and Tips on the Michigan off road rules.

Any offroad park close to Warren?

Thanks in advance!

Well, if its warren township, you'll be close to rocks and valleys off-road park. I've been there, it's a good time. Don't need anything special there, other than a flag. Not sure what trails are around, but if you get into the orv trail system, you'll need to pick up an orv licence and trail permit. It's 36 bucks total for residents, not sure what the non resident price is. You can get the orv licence and permit almost anywhere.

Reactions: Jorge Bolivar
Hi @Ranger_b0b

I'm actually in Warren close to Detroit area, 11 mile and George Millerman.

I do search your suggested park and is 4 hours from where I'm at and not sure if will have the time. I have Bundy Hill little closer and since is on my way Home I will hit that one on this trip and let Rocks and valley to my next trip.

So I didn't need the OHV sticker if I do wheel inside the off-road park?

Hi @Ranger_b0b

I'm actually in Warren close to Detroit area, 11 mile and George Millerman.

I do search your suggested park and is 4 hours from where I'm at and not sure if will have the time. I have Bundy Hill little closer and since is on my way Home I will hit that one on this trip and let Rocks and valley to my next trip.

So I didn't need the OHV sticker if I do wheel inside the off-road park?

No sticker needed in an off-road park.