Off-road wrecker games

Been trying to watch it all. And man, I wish I could have gone, it looks like it was a really great time!

I’ve enjoyed the hell out all that crazy content! 👍

Looks like it would have been a lot of fun. As far as wrecker games I think it needed a bit more rules and clear judging.

Looked like only one of them I’d want to rescue me if needed.

Looks like it would have been a lot of fun. As far as wrecker games I think it needed a bit more rules and clear judging.

Looked like only one of them I’d want to rescue me if needed.

I thought the judging was hysterical! With the $100 dollars in ones for bribes, and the crazy vote marking and fans mixing in bribes as well. It kept the event all about having fun.

I think Matt wanted to make it more entertainment than a true contest for off-road wrecker capabilities.

But judging from the response of the fans attending the the views online, I’ll bet more people will want to build wreckers and compete.
And if that’s the case, we might see more serious competition in the future.

A Currie off-road wrecker?

I thought the judging was hysterical! With the $100 dollars in ones for bribes, and the crazy vote marking and fans mixing in bribes as well. It kept the event all about having fun.

I think Matt wanted to make it more entertainment than a true contest for off-road wrecker capabilities.

But judging from the response of the fans attending the the views online, I’ll bet more people will want to build wreckers and compete.
And if that’s the case, we might see more serious competition in the future.

A Currie off-road wrecker?

I like that they kept it fun and the bribes were ok but when it came down to picking a winner I think they should have chosen better.

The peoples vote helped it.

It’s nice they didn’t have any crazy money into it. Matt likely had the most into his rig but he’s also the one killing it with YouTube subscribers.