Off roading skills

Thats not the worst abuse I've seen but it's still pretty stupid drive like that. On something that muddy, crawling probably wouldn't work. He gave it a bit too much throttle in my opinion, but that Jeep looks built enough to handle it. I wouldn't do it to my Jeep. At the same time, I didn't build my Jeep to be nice to it. It's nice to see a JKU thats actually wheeled.

EDIT: This is the worst abuse I've seen:

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeM and Chris
Thats not the worst abuse I've seen but it's still pretty stupid drive like that. On something that muddy, crawling probably wouldn't work. He gave it a bit too much throttle in my opinion, but that Jeep looks built enough to handle it. I wouldn't do it to my Jeep but at the same time, I didn't build my Jeep to be nice to it. It's nice to see a JKU thats actually wheeled.

What he said!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guess I wouldn't nail it going over the rocks like he which
Thats not the worst abuse I've seen but it's still pretty stupid drive like that. On something that muddy, crawling probably wouldn't work. He gave it a bit too much throttle in my opinion, but that Jeep looks built enough to handle it. I wouldn't do it to my Jeep. At the same time, I didn't build my Jeep to be nice to it. It's nice to see a JKU thats actually wheeled.

EDIT: This is the worst abuse I've seen:
That is crazy and could have been worse if he ended up in the crowd.

Reactions: Sancho
@Goblin has a heavy foot. Best one was back when he had a 2 door JK basically stock open dif and he did one hell of a climb in WindRock TN when others in our group couldn't do it.

The climb starts at 4:43. My jeep is the second one to go up. The hard top TJ blew his rear diff and had to be winched up the yellow YJ also had to be winched up. The green 2 door JK at 7:11 is @Goblin and he was one of the 3 of us who made it with without any help. LOL
good times

@Goblin has a heavy foot. Best one was back when he had a 2 door JK basically stock open dif and he did one hell of a climb in WindRock TN when others in our group couldn't do it.

The climb starts at 4:43. My jeep is the second one to go up. The hard top TJ blew his rear diff and had to be winched up the yellow YJ also had to be winched up. The green 2 door JK at 7:11 is @Goblin and he was one of the 3 of us who made it with without any help. LOL
good times

Me and my friends were just up there last month. Love WindRock. Trail 16 towards the top nailed one of my buds, grenade his rear 44 spider gears exploded. Nothing like wheeling with the front axel over to G4 trail. lol. I just rebuilt his axle. He now has a E Locker and chormolys.

Me and my friends were just up there last month. Love WindRock. Trail 16 towards the top nailed one of my buds, grenade his rear 44 spider gears exploded. Nothing like wheeling with the front axel over to G4 trail. lol. I just rebuilt his axle. He now has a E Locker and chormolys.
I don't remember which trail it was. It was my first time there but on that trail we reached an junction some time past that climb in the video and had to turn back because it was too much and we had the other TJ in tow.

Hopefully I will make it back up there again. Long drive from South Florida and my TJ is not a trailer queen so I drive it up and back to every ride I do LOL

Reactions: KCsTJ
I don't remember which trail it was. It was my first time there but on that trail we reached an junction some time past that climb in the video and had to turn back because it was too much and we had the other TJ in tow.

Hopefully I will make it back up there again. Long drive from South Florida and my TJ is not a trailer queen so I drive it up and back to every ride I do LOL

The pics and video's don't do the trials justice. Some of them are very steep and full of rocks. The first day we were there coming back from the windmills it was late in the day, we thought we would head back to the cabin for dinner and then go a night ride later. Coming down G4 I lost my brakes. Driver rear wheel cylinder blew. Had to take the rest of the way down in 4 low and 1st gear. My tranny is an auto. That was fun. I'm replacing my front tranny seal this coming Saturday.I noticed it leaking the week we got back. Not sure if the two are related or not. But I was almost at the top of the mountain on trail G4 and it was a long steep way down. Nothing like doing a early morning brake job. lol

The pics and video's don't do the trials justice. Some of them are very steep and full of rocks. The first day we were there coming back from the windmills it was late in the day, we thought we would head back to the cabin for dinner and then go a night ride later. Coming down G4 I lost my brakes. Driver rear wheel cylinder blew. Had to take the rest of the way down in 4 low and 1st gear. My tranny is an auto. That was fun. I'm replacing my front tranny seal this coming Saturday.I noticed it leaking the week we got back. Not sure if the two are related or not. But I was almost at the top of the mountain on trail G4 and it was a long steep way down. Nothing like doing a early morning brake job. lol

Indeed they do not.

here is a pic of the waterfall
4946455677_cf04ea9a60_b_d.jpg