Official Formula 1 thread

There are 3 new drivers this year and we are seeing a transitionto the younger generation finally with Max winning championships, Charles challening and Russell beating Lewis.

Sargent is American too but in a Williams. His time was spot on with Albon though.

I would love to see Kyle Busch in a Formula One car, I believe he would surprise some people. :cool:

That would be cool. He would need a lot training though. I think the biggest things when drivers from other series do a stint in an f1 car is the neck forces due to the g forces the car pull in the corners.

I'm excited for the race tomorrow to see what Alonso can do and to see if any of the car manufacturers can challenge an energy drink company.

FB_IMG_1685146215229.jpg

Mercs ditching the flat side pods finally.

That all black livery is still sweet!

Hopefully Charles doesn't crash in Monaco again this weekend.

I can't wait to see Lewis in Ferrari red to be honest battling Charles.

Really excited as well. At 40 he's making a big move. Shows he still has his head in the game. Would still love to see him take one more championship with Mercedes. Mostly because it's Lewis, but also because I just don't like Max.

Lewis could have beens seriously hurt at Monza yet Max walked away with out even checking if Lewis's head was still attached and said on the team radio "that's what you get when you don't leave room". Thank goodness for the halo.

From that point on Max was top-douche in my book. Talented guy but his talent is overshadowed by ass-hole.

210912160203-hamilton-verstappen-crash-halo.jpg